Random Rumours

If we getr Benteke i doubt that we will end up in the top 4. And Conte probably would be mad and leave us now or next summer.
And no it`s not a b.s. or he would already sign the extension we offered him.
Our rivals get most of their top targets, as well strengthen their squad very solid, and what we did? Did we really improve on the areas we need? So far nope.
And we are downgrade on striker if we change Costa with Benteke.
We need to upgrade, not getting worst players.

Lol, Conte won't be mad if we get Benteke because he is a big fan of Benteke!
11 minutes ago, Deino said:

Benteke is a poor man's Lukaku. No way should we go for him

I know I'm in the minority but if we're looking for a big man up front, then Llorente first, then Benteke...trouble is that Swansea want desperately to keep the Spaniard...

3 minutes ago, Don Conte said:

OMG why the f**k is remy with the team. he shd be quarantined with matic.  Unless he wants to do a falcao and turn back to his best. I am not a beleiever though. I see him getting injured and stuck with us..

Because he is our only sub option currently in the roster, so it would make sense for conte to give him a chance as there is a slight possibility that he may be in the squad next season

8 minutes ago, didierforever said:

Because he is our only sub option currently in the roster, so it would make sense for conte to give him a chance as there is a slight possibility that he may be in the squad next season

Unfortunately for us, Remy has only got to look at a blade of grass and he gets injured for 8 weeks

BREAKING NEWS

Loic Remy will leave Chelsea this summer with Marseille, Southampton and Everton interested in signing the French forward.

Remy scored twice yesterday as Chelsea beat Fulham 8-2 in a pre-season friendly at their Cobham training ground...so some good news eh? 

Edited by doctorblue

Never fear, were signing aguero..

@Manu_Sainz 
Journalist of @diarioas. Collaborator @La_SER, tertuliano @elchiringuitotv and Depor opinion on @radiocoruna ..
I'm told Chelsea want Kun Aguero. Guardiola would have already given the

Yeah, right.

1 hour ago, doctorblue said:

Van Ginkel has gone back to PSV on a season long loan...we must now have the thinnest first team squad in the league...I hope Lewis Baker and Mason Mount get their chance this season...

Edited by doctorblue
1 hour ago, doctorblue said:

Van Ginkel has gone back to PSV on a season long loan...we must know have the smallest first team squad in the league now... I hope Lewis Baker and Mason Mount get their chance this season...

Really?  you are having a laugh tbh

4 minutes ago, I Am Gay 4 Diegod said:

Twitter people are saying news is breaking everywhere we are very close on Aguero + Sandro with Costa (loan till Jan) and matic going the opposite way 

That's far fecthed as feck.   Aguero especially, not a chance in hell.  Much as id love it

Not seen it myself either.  Unless its one of those god awful "agent" accounts?

Edited by RickUK
21 minutes ago, dkw said:

Never fear, were signing aguero..

@Manu_Sainz 
Journalist of @diarioas. Collaborator @La_SER, tertuliano @elchiringuitotv and Depor opinion on @radiocoruna ..
I'm told Chelsea want Kun Aguero. Guardiola would have already given the

Yeah, right.

Makes sense Aguero isn't Pep's first choice/ Pep doesn't seem to like him.

Aguero is old enough that he won't hamper Tammy's route into the first team.

And he will get multiple opportunities to injury Luiz in training its a win win for everyone expect David Luiz ;)