Random Rumours

I think the Neymar deal has just about screwed every buying club that are looking for above average first team players; clubs will be holding on and making stupid comparisons between the player that is subject to a transfer and Neymar when it comes to valuation.....Sandro probably just went up another 20-30 million,

Even Dortmund's Dembele now worth 90m. I won't pay more than 40 for him.

Madrid are desperate to sign Mbappe, we should use this opportunity to get Bale for them. IMO, he is a big upgrade even on Sandro, plus he can play any wing in our front 3. If we can get him, then we have a team that can win the Champions league.

2 hours ago, evissy said:
2 hours ago, Malcolm9 said:
They can have him for £200 million :)

Would that 200m dominate our left flank and give us thrills, victories and goals? No.

We could take it, then add 50m and buy Neymar.  Hopefully they put in a release clause :laugh2:

Edited by TheChelsRVA
4 hours ago, evissy said:
4 hours ago, Malcolm9 said:
They can have him for £200 million :)

Would that 200m dominate our left flank and give us thrills, victories and goals? No.

Could you buy a menacing winger and 14 goals with 200 million....you might be able to just pull that off. Start with bale for 70 million. 

sh*t, I meant to quote the guy asking about FFP......PSG's owner states that anyone worried about them breaking FFP should just go have a coffee lol.  That they have been very transparent with UEFA through the whole transfer process.....of which I am sure there were just as "transparent" with UEFA over Neymar as they were with FIFA over their world cup bid.

14 minutes ago, TomCFC85 said:

Failing Alex Sandro...we could give Luke Shaw a try maybe?
He's got lots of time to improve, Jose doesn't seem to fancy him plus he's a Chelsea fan. 

Good shout, if he matches his potential we'll do well, if not as a fan he'd rather be a deputy here than up in manc. 

Should have involved him in the Matic deal somehow, now they'll probably just quote 40m for him. 

11 minutes ago, terryble things said:

Good shout, if he matches his potential we'll do well, if not as a fan he'd rather be a deputy here than up in manc. 

Should have involved him in the Matic deal somehow, now they'll probably just quote 40m for him. 

Are you having a laugh? He'd been perfect if were running a rolly poly competition...

58 minutes ago, BleedChelseaBlue said:

Bale to Chelsea is picking up steam...that'll be the day lmao

Where? Anywhere credible? If they give us bale it would be an unwritten agreement we let Hazard go to them next year, that for them would work, I'd do it now bale plus 150 for Hazard. That would be Bale plus enough money to force through Sandro and Sanchez for me bale, Sanchez and sandro for hazard is fair. 

44 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:

Where? Anywhere credible? If they give us bale it would be an unwritten agreement we let Hazard go to them next year, that for them would work, I'd do it now bale plus 150 for Hazard. That would be Bale plus enough money to force through Sandro and Sanchez for me bale, Sanchez and sandro for hazard is fair. 

I would rather have Hazard than Bale and the money. Even with £150m, i wouldn't be confident about us getting a player at Hazard's level, or near his level.