Money

Random Rumours

Idiots wasted all their time on garbage like Barkley only for him to back out last minute. Talk about egg on your face.

What a load of crap! 

So... After all that, you have a squad that's barely improved if at all. 

A few bad games in a row, a few injuries and no surprise if Conte walks.

And noone can blame him.

Still, I should be happy Barkley did back out. :}

I called it close enough I said I week ago we will sign no one or make last minute moves which failed and blame everyone else we only sign one player and pretty much make a laughing stock by the rest.

Yet we signed two decent players on Deadline Day that will help strengthen and improve our squad. People laughed at us last year when Luiz and Alonso came in, it didn't work out too bad did it in the end.

I believe the Barkley situation was down to us and him deciding January would be the better time to make the move, we'll get him for less and he'll be fit to play.

Edited by Malcolm9

1 hour ago, Malcolm9 said:

Yet we signed two decent players on Deadline Day that will help strengthen and improve our squad. People laughed at us last year when Luiz and Alonso came in, it didn't work out too bad did it in the end.

I believe the Barkley situation was down to us and him deciding January would be the better time to make the move, we'll get him for less and he'll be fit to play.

In this case, I fully expect Zabbacosta to do well in the RWB position and replace Moses.  

At least Zappacosta can cover for Moses. Had we signed Cancelo and now that he's out for 2 months, we'd be still looking at Moses for possibly 5 out of 7 games in Sep.

Has Real actually publicly announce Isco signing a new contract? He's on his last year of contract and RM isn't exactly flying atm and Zidane doesn't seem to fancy him starting..

On 10/4/2017 at 06:38, Zeta said:

Lol, yes, let's spend another pointless month on Alex Sandro again, I can't wait.

I quite enjoy it. How boring would it be if we actually got him  

I also saw saw a blurb about Javier Pastore. I've always been a fan and would take him. 

On the same day that Conte is being linked to a return to manage the Italian national team, Andrea Pirlo has said that he will finish his playing career in the MLS this season and it is rumoured he will join Conte's backroom staff at Chelsea! Poxy papers won't leave us alone. I prefer to believe the second rumour as Pirlo knows Conte very well and would be an ideal replacement for Steve Holland.