Random Rumours

4 hours ago, Deino said:

He's been on fire lately that SMS guy.

Shaw has done well when he comes on too for Utd. Don't really see why Jose plays Young ahead of him.

SMS is a monster and could be one of the best if not the best in the world. 

He's a player I'd throw everything towards getting, he's that good.

And José plays Young just as he played Branna despite Branna being sh*te bless him.

He has his favorites, his undroppables, whatever you want to call them - and then he's got his unplayables, Shaw being one.

It's insanity to destroy the confidence of the most promising England fullback in the way he has since taking over at Manure.

Manures loss in truth.

1 hour ago, BordeauxBlue said:

SMS is a monster and could be one of the best if not the best in the world. 

He's a player I'd throw everything towards getting, he's that good.

And José plays Young just as he played Branna despite Branna being sh*te bless him.

He has his favorites, his undroppables, whatever you want to call them - and then he's got his unplayables, Shaw being one.

It's insanity to destroy the confidence of the most promising England fullback in the way he has since taking over at Manure.

Manures loss in truth.

Young is the only natural wide player JM has IMO.

i don't care what anyone says Gareth Bale would be a superb signing. Such an unbelievably gifted player who can still change a game with that left foot. Would love to see him at the bridge. Imagine a front 3 of Eddie, Alvaro and Bale.

I think long term and potential wise Eric Dier would be a good addition to the squad bags of potential that lad and can play anywhere across the back line plus he can line up in midfield. Ben Davies is another player whould look good in blue, versatile as well. 

2 hours ago, Famous CFC said:

i don't care what anyone says Gareth Bale would be a superb signing. Such an unbelievably gifted player who can still change a game with that left foot. Would love to see him at the bridge. Imagine a front 3 of Eddie, Alvaro and Bale.

I think long term and potential wise Eric Dier would be a good addition to the squad bags of potential that lad and can play anywhere across the back line plus he can line up in midfield. Ben Davies is another player whould look good in blue, versatile as well. 

Agree about Bale but his injuries are a serious concern. 

Davies is decent. Dier is horrendous, only looked good when in midfield with Dembele doing the heavy lifting. 

Plus if you think we're signing a Spurs player you're having a giggle. Levy would sooner rip his cock off and throw it in the river than sell us anything.

3 hours ago, BordeauxBlue said:

Agree about Bale but his injuries are a serious concern. 

Davies is decent. Dier is horrendous, only looked good when in midfield with Dembele doing the heavy lifting. 

Plus if you think we're signing a Spurs player you're having a giggle. Levy would sooner rip his cock off and throw it in the river than sell us anything.

Big European clubs are interested in him and I can see why. Doesn't get enough credit for his performances for club and country. If I were spurs id do all I could to keep hold of him, Davies as well. Also, in regards to Dier, he doesn't mind giving it some as well, remember a few tasty tackles he put in during the 'Battle of the Bridge.' game. 

Another player who I think would fit in well with Chelsea is Marco Reus. Very similar player to Andre Schurrle who had success at Chelsea when given the opportunity. Remember a crackerjack ha trick he scored against Fulham. Good versatility Reus would bring too. 

10 hours ago, doctorblue said:

Zaha has the talent and the build to be a real player...it's just whether he has the big team temperament that worries me...

Zaha, Mahrez, Fekir, Richarlison... I'd love to see a few of those here... Replacing Pedro and Willian next season, both of whom are getting on a bit and should be cashed in on imo.

Ps. Zaha has grown. He is their captain. He has a lot more experience than when at Man Utd. He's a tricky, tricky player who is improving all the time. Will help a lot in drawing defenders, beating players one on one, etc.

Edited by Sun zhi
4 hours ago, Sun zhi said:

Zaha, Mahrez, Fekir, Richarlison... I'd love to see a few of those here... Replacing Pedro and Willian next season, both of whom are getting on a bit and should be cashed in on imo.

Ps. Zaha has grown. He is their captain. He has a lot more experience than when at Man Utd. He's a tricky, tricky player who is improving all the time. Will help a lot in drawing defenders, beating players one on one, etc.

Not sure I agree Sun Zhi, for me Mahrez is already Chelsea quality and Zaha and Richarlison certainly have good qualities though don't think they are of the right quality for where Chelsea are at just now.

Not aware of Fekir.

2 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Not sure I agree Sun Zhi, for me Mahrez is already Chelsea quality and Zaha and Richarlison certainly have good qualities though don't think they are of the right quality for where Chelsea are at just now.

Not aware of Fekir.

Yes. Mahrez is. Fekir, too, imo.

Zaha isn't the most reliable with his end product (Willian replacement!) but he is constantly improving.

He's also homegrown.

Richarlison is only 20, and one for the future, but is already good enough to do a job. He can play either wing and up front, too, so has versatility.

Fekir had an excellent season in 2016/17 along with Lacazette (I don't want him heading there), also before he got injured in previous season.

This season he's scoring goals at the rate of a striker but as an AM 

Stats: 2017/2018

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/134893/Show/Nabil-Fekir

Bonucci Luiz swap...

Not the biggest Luiz fan but I think I'd keep him instead. Defenders from the Italian league haven't been great in more recent years. He's 30, too... Better take the money if he's to be sold.

Sell Luiz, add another 25m on top and get Van Dijk, I'd say. 

If only it were that easy. :p

Not sure why people are so keen on Zaha? Good player but that's about it. People moan about Willian not scoring enough yet the guy has outscored Zaha in almost every season and at 25 I doubt he's going to get any better

We should be looking at the likes of Fekir, Malcom, Thomas Lemar and Leon Baily. All talented young players who would go straight into the first 11 and will all become even better in the next few years

On 12/22/2017 at 14:28, Sun zhi said:

Yes. Mahrez is. Fekir, too, imo.

Zaha isn't the most reliable with his end product (Willian replacement!) but he is constantly improving.

He's also homegrown.

Richarlison is only 20, and one for the future, but is already good enough to do a job. He can play either wing and up front, too, so has versatility.

Fekir had an excellent season in 2016/17 along with Lacazette (I don't want him heading there), also before he got injured in previous season.

This season he's scoring goals at the rate of a striker but as an AM 

Stats: 2017/2018

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/134893/Show/Nabil-Fekir

not seeing how that guy offers much that willian or pedro doesn't. i think lemar would be better here, but i do like mahrez too because i feel he has that vision and creativity that willian and pedro lack. 

1 hour ago, enigma said:

not seeing how that guy offers much that willian or pedro doesn't. i think lemar would be better here, but i do like mahrez too because i feel he has that vision and creativity that willian and pedro lack. 

He has vision and creativity and linked up superbly with Lacazette last season. 

He is player who can hold on to the ball, can dribble past players, has good strength, is creative, scores a lot of goals... He is a very, very good player, and hopefully a bit cheaper than Lemar. He's also physically in the Hazard, Aguero mould, so he should be able to cope very well with the Prem from that point of view.

And he's got the captain's mentality.

Chelsea had a lot of them during Mourinho's first spell. Players who take charge and don't shy away from taking responsibility when the going gets tough.

( :p I guess I'd be one of those^ included in the assumption... But I've not played a FIFA - properly played - since FIFA 99... )

... Liverpool taking Van Dijk for 75m!

Crazy, crazy money. I thought the price would have been reduced given his form.

He should improve their defence but... 75m? 

Good to see it's not Man City who've bought him. 

With a solid DM, a quality striker and a Left w/fb they'd be a very strong team all round I think. 

Amazing that there are very little rumours swirling around that solidly link us with any players.   I guess that's a good thing...the quieter the better; with the league now out of sight let's hope the Board at least back the manager so we can win a piece of silverware.....the CL would be nice :wink: