Random Rumours

Going after Koulibaly again for about 65m. Though this time i think it'll be much better seeing as we need to offload half of this pathetic defence that we have currently. Cahill and Luiz almost definitely need to go out and if we're going to stick with a back 3 then Azpi, Christensen, Koulibaly seems a great shout. With Rudiger rotating. 

On 11/04/2018 at 22:05, big blue said:

Really like the look of seri. Great price aswell with the buy out clause.

I think Seri and Kante in a midfield 3, with a player that gets forward and can make runs beyond morata would be ideal.

Not sure if we have anyone like that on the books already, maybe Barkley, or RLC, but I'm not sold on either tbh. 

Seri, Kante, (Attacking midfielder)

with fabregas RLC, and Barkley in reserve.

I heard somewhere that Seri cant really play in cold weather? Dont know if thats absolute bullsh*t or not have you heard anything about that? 

On 16/03/2018 at 12:57, Strider6003 said:

Ramsey  is a good player when fit, yet like Bale misses as many games as he plays.

Can't understand why we are not looking to bring this chap back, 23 appearances this season and 10 goals and club captain.

Wow van ginkel is still a Chelsea player .. seems like we signed him ages ago

10 minutes ago, mourad91 said:

I heard somewhere that Seri cant really play in cold weather? Dont know if thats absolute bullsh*t or not have you heard anything about that? 

I read he has chillblains, I'm not too sure if that would stop him moving to England, I don't know a lot about the condition though. 

1 hour ago, Spiller86 said:

Not sure on a combo of Seri and Kante. Both are under 170. Perhaps combined with a bigger bodied midfielder who was good in the air. 

It's not too important if you have taller defenders to attack and defend from set pieces. I would rather have technically proficient players who are shorter, than big, powerful players who aren't. 

On 25/04/2018 at 21:32, big blue said:

I read he has chillblains, I'm not too sure if that would stop him moving to England, I don't know a lot about the condition though. 

He can’t train & finds it difficult playing in cold weather. A NO for me. Fabinho, Savic & Jorginho are better options in the middle of the park.

1 minute ago, Blueblur said:

Would like to buy him if we could, he's quality. I think he is better suited as a main striker. If we do try to get him, Mourinho will probably want Willian as part of the deal. 

3 minutes ago, Blueblur said:

He's a good player, no question. Just depends on where we'd plan on playing him. 

Not sold on him playing through the middle but Hazard has that left side of attack nailed down... So where would he fit into the team?

Unless we go back to playing something like 4-2-3-1 again and maybe Hazard plays in the #10 role behind the striker with Martial on the left? 

1 minute ago, Osgood is Good said:

Would like to buy him if we could, he's quality. I think he is better suited as a main striker. If we do try to get him, Mourinho will probably want Willian as part of the deal. 

Would you give up a 30 year old Willian for 22 year old Martial? 

As good as Willian has been this season, I think I'd be inclined to do it. 

3 minutes ago, Osgood is Good said:

I like Martial and rate him, but if that's the deal, Mourinho can f**k off!

3 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

He's a good player, no question. Just depends on where we'd plan on playing him. 

Not sold on him playing through the middle but Hazard has that left side of attack nailed down... So where would he fit into the team?

Unless we go back to playing something like 4-2-3-1 again and maybe Hazard plays in the #10 role behind the striker with Martial on the left? 

True, lord knows, but it would cause a shift in formation. 

many might disagree, but if we keep hazard, i would rather give more game time to hudson-odoi and let him develop. buying martial would again block the path of one of our own, and it's not like martial is the next coming of messi. he is a quality player, but not sure he's worth it.

Edited by enigma

1 hour ago, ForeverCarefree said:

I would do that in a heartbeat, I’m sure they would want a decent size fee plus Willian, but from a squad standpoint and just based on the age/potential of Martial, it’s a no brainer.

5 hours ago, Osgood is Good said:

5 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

I wouldn't, i'm sick of seeing our players end up at rival teams. Willian is inconsistent, but on his day he can be as good as anybody. No way would i want him playing for our rivals.

I'm a bit tired of this whole 1 in and 1 out policy too. It's not just the first 11 that needs to be good, we need the squad players to be good too.

Edited by Scott Harris

Willian has been showing fantastic pace and dribbling ability even at 29. I would even say he's more purposeful than Hazard with his running a lot of the time... Only problem is the final pass is off a little more than it should be compared to Hazard. 

13 hours ago, ducavis said:

He can’t train & finds it difficult playing in cold weather. A NO for me. Fabinho, Savic & Jorginho are better options in the middle of the park.

All 3 of those are definately better options.

I doubt any of them will come here though with no champions league football. 

4 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

I wouldn't, i'm sick of seeing our players end up at rival teams. Willian is inconsistent, but on his day he can be as good as anybody. No way would i want him playing for our rivals.

I'm a bit tired of this whole 1 in and 1 out policy too. It's not just the first 11 that needs to be good, we need the squad players to be good too.

“On his day..” but these days are far between and he has already peaked. He probably has one or two season left at the top level. Really not bothered if he is swapped for Martial, under the right the manager Martial can be world class. Just imagine him under a Pep or Klopp, he has pace, fantastic and at 22; the perfect age. 

He ends up at Bayern or a Juve and in 2 seasons time he becomes a £90m+ player.

Edited by ducavis
1 hour ago, ducavis said:

“On his day..” but these days are far between and he has already peaked. He probably has one or two season left at the top level. Really not bothered if he is swapped for Martial, under the right the manager Martial can be world class. Just imagine him under a Pep or Klopp, he has pace, fantastic and at 22; the perfect age. 

He ends up at Bayern or a Juve and in 2 seasons time he becomes a £90m+ player.

Even so, i don't want to see another one of our players sold to our rivals. Matic was poor for us in the end, but i still didn't want him going to United. He's not been much better since joining them, but as a squad, they have improved with him there. We need to stop improving our rivals by selling them our players, they would never return the favour, and rightly so too.

26 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Apparently it’s looking like Aaron Ramsey won’t sign a new contract at Arsenal.

I think he’s a tidy little player and would be a great rotation player, I think we should make a bid.

No 

27 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Apparently it’s looking like Aaron Ramsey won’t sign a new contract at Arsenal.

I think he’s a tidy little player and would be a great rotation player, I think we should make a bid.

Again, No.