Random Rumours

To be fair to Hargreaves, he offered himself to WBA as a pay as you play because he didn't think they'd sign him otherwise.

City come in knocking and throwing money around him and in his head he's won the lottery.

I don't think he's even bothered if he plays or not. He's more than used to it

I think the Hargreaves to City deal makes sense for the player. He'll play here and there allowing him to build up some match fitness for 12 months and if he comes through unscathed im sure there be clubs queing up to take a chance on him like stoke did with Woodgate and Upson.

I would honestly be shocked if he made even a dozen appearances for City, ever. They already have three players who do what Hargreaves does but are younger and better.

This just strikes me as another one of their poorly thought out and needless transfers. A bit like Vieira was last year. When you think Jo and Santa Cruz cost 35 million between them, and scored a combined 4 goals for City, its amazing their transfer policy is not more ridiculed in the press.

And what goes through the head of someone like Weiss and Adam Johnson, when they are already part of a crowded squad as is, and the club goes out and signs a needless 30 year old to add one more to the mix?

Ribery seems to be the latest rumour. Sure we've been here before several years ago. Don't particularly rate him, plus it's almost certianly bollox anyway.

He's cup-tied already too, extra lazy journalism I assume.

Heres a thought i had, are we selling all these players to HSV and Arnesen for a reason? Are we getting first shout at some of their players maybe? Can any of our fans with knowledge of their squad tell us of any players we could sign.

Elia does play for them, he's looked good for the Dutch before, lots of pace.

This lad has just signed for Juve for £8mill. Bargain for a lightning quick, international winger.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_7139842,00.html