Random Rumours

2 minutes ago, the special one said:

Sorry yes Bertrand Traore - from what I've seen of Fekir he does have talent and moments of individual brilliance but I still have doubts about his workrate. For me that's why I'd prefer Bertrand Traore, he'd give us a goal threat similar to Callejon and also put in a shift for the team down the flank.

GK (no idea, Kepa?)
Zappacosta - Christensen - Rudiger - Azpi
Kante - Jorginho - Kovacic
B Traore - Giroud - Hazard

Didn't we sell Traore? Or is he out on loan?

Kovacic, (Fekir) & Buttland looking somewhat likely alongside Jorginho, wouldnt be the worst transfer window imaginable although a major downgrade between the sticks. Would've preferred some more attacking additions to the squad as at the moment the squad seems to lack a significant goal threat. Only 3 goals in 4 games in pre-season is a serious worry especially considering 2 of those goals came from someone who is going to be a squad member rather than a starter.

My transfer deadline order:

Kepa in - Courtois out to Real Madrid

Kovacic in - Bakayoko out to AC Milan

Drinkwater out to West Ham

Willian off to Man Utd - Rashford and Money in

Moses and money off to Palace - Zaha in

Batshuayi off possibly to Dortmund

Last minute cheeky Ramsey in from the ar$e

Keeper in - Keeper out

4 midfielders out - 3 midfielders in (Jorginho already here)

1 striker in - 1 striker out

Big trade up all over the pitch.

I would like the entire order today please, but if that is not possible can I have most of this today so there is only a little left to do tomorrow morning.

Many Thanks :smile:

10 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

Well I wouldn't actually sell TC until the Kovacic deal is signed...no rush as Spain can sign EPL players up until the end of the month...plus letting Postman Pat sweat a bit ain't too bad a thing...

I think Kovacic is part of the Courtois deal

Michy to Valencia is picking up some pace. Real shame if that happens, I think he can be our main man this season. Do we get someone in to replace him or are we looking at Morata, Giroud and Tammy this season?

18 minutes ago, Sheva said:

Michy to Valencia is picking up some pace. Real shame if that happens, I think he can be our main man this season. Do we get someone in to replace him or are we looking at Morata, Giroud and Tammy this season?

Agree, I would like to see Michy operate in a Sarri system. We have to give him a chance surely, as we paid a lot money for him. Seems silly not to.