Random Rumours

It would be. I feel like the Brazilian government has all these young players hostage right now though and won't let them go before 2014's World Cup. No other reason that Neymar, Ganso, and Lucas keep having these huge money moves scrapped...well maybe there are but I like my theory better.

I've always heard Lucas' buyout clause is about 80 million.

Sorry BC, dont agree. Two years ago, he did have nearly 30 goals for them, but last year injuries cut him down. But he still managed 13 in 25, and this year has a very similar rate already. He may end up with about 30 again this year.

More importantly, he has looked good every time I have seen him play for them. THat includes both starts, and subbing in for Benzema. He has a tremendous knack for finding the pace of a game quickly, and managing to score with 10-15 minutes at the end of a game.

Never seen him play that well to be honest. Why is he not starting if he is so good? Is he scoring for Spain? We should get Benzema then instead and not look for cheap copies. Now don't get mad but, this is tongue in the cheek, we have one player sitting in the bench who has a very good scoring rate coming from the bench? Now what was his name..?

To be more serious I think Torres is lot better than him when in form and they are pretty similar in style if I'm not totally mistaken. Midfielder matches his run and a simple finish..?

If we could loan him I wouldn't mind but to buy an original Real. Seems like a long shot to me even if he was worth the money.

I haven't seen that many Real games lately so please slate me if I'm way off.

He plays for argentina ^

and hes a very good talent , for a decent price for about 20m i wouldnt mind having higuain

He scores week in week out when called upon , and he might not have flashy skills or anything , but he does have basic footballing sense and he knows how to find the back of the net from almost all incredible angles.!

He plays for argentina ^

and hes a very good talent , for a decent price for about 20m i wouldnt mind having higuain

He scores week in week out when called upon , and he might not have flashy skills or anything , but he does have basic footballing sense and he knows how to find the back of the net from almost all incredible angles.!

Ahaha..my mistake. I got mixed up on comparing him with Torres.

I still think we'd need a creative midfielder to make the assists as we don't seem to find Torres who IMO is similar to Higuain. Drogba has to ability to score outside the box as well as create goals so I see him as a different type.

There doesn't seem to be very many options out there so a loan deal for Higuain would be perfect.

Never seen him play that well to be honest. Why is he not starting if he is so good? Is he scoring for Spain? We should get Benzema then instead and not look for cheap copies. Now don't get mad but, this is tongue in the cheek, we have one player sitting in the bench who has a very good scoring rate coming from the bench? Now what was his name..?

To be more serious I think Torres is lot better than him when in form and they are pretty similar in style if I'm not totally mistaken. Midfielder matches his run and a simple finish..?

If we could loan him I wouldn't mind but to buy an original Real. Seems like a long shot to me even if he was worth the money.

I haven't seen that many Real games lately so please slate me if I'm way off.

Dont worry E, your impressions are not that far off at all. Higuain has looked good in MAdrid, but because of injuries, Jose seemed to annoint Benz as the number 1A forward and make Higuain 1B last year. This year, Benz has finally responded and has been tremendous, not just in his finishing (which had always been subpar in Spain) but in his all around hold up play and his ability to create and play in Ronaldo, Di Maria, Ozil, etc.

If Benz keeps playing like that, he should be ahead of Higuain beacause he offers alot more physically. Higuain is maybe a little quicker, but is no big commanding presence up front. He is just a different kind of forward to GH, and, in my opinion would be much better suited to England.

An in form Torres, a la 2009, would be better than Higauin. But that is somehting we dont really have right now. And Higuain, despite suffering from injuries, is about 4 years younger. I would say their styles are a bit different, as Higuain seems comfortable and composed both on the break and in a static poaching role.

Mate if you read the papers Spurs are that desperate to finish top four they've put a bid in for absolutely everyone. Hoping, praying that someone will be stupid enough to go there.

Also on Bent, he's not at all a bad player. I couldn't see where he would fit in for Liverpool though. You're hardly going to buy someone because Suarez is suspended for a couple of months. Are they thinking of flogging off Carroll, Bellamy or Kuyt? If they trade Kuyt I'd take him on board in a heartbeat. Great mentality.

Edited by Spiller86

Surely for 15m, utd and ourselves would go in for him anyway... hopefully

I think you would find half of europe would be after him for that amount. Also, he`s on an absolute fortune already and I cant see spuds breaking their wage structure for him.

Most Liverpool supporters think that Kuyt will be off in January, or at least in the summer..

I always liked him, hard working and gives it a 100%.

How old is he now? not sure I want us to buy another pool player though, its getting a bit ridiculous haha

Edited by Andreas

Most Liverpool supporters think that Kuyt will be off in January, or at least in the summer..

How old is he now? not sure I want us to buy another pool player though, its getting a bit ridiculous haha

How exactly would Kuyt help Chelsea? A team loaded with worker bees already. We need some skill and pace on this squad, not more pounders.

Edited by Saaladin

You have got to be on a wind up surely.

I find it very very very hard to believe Ganso would pass up the lights of the San Siro (either club as they are both reportedly very intersted) for sh*te Fart Lane. Unless his agent is Kia, and its all a ploy to earn a bunch of money and then move on in a year or two.

If Liverpool do buy Darren Bent for that much.....wow. That would be amazing. To this day, I have no idea why Villa were so desperate to get him. The slide of that club under Houllier was just alarming.