Random Rumours

Whoever we get in needs to be in charge asap when the season ends, David Moyes is someone we should be talking to before spurs get him when Arry leaves for England.

Gets the best out of his players

Good at bringing through the youth

Knows a bargain

All things Moyes is proven at doing only young as well

I dont think that would be a bad appointment but i dont see it being an appointment the chelsea board would make, no success in europe and although he does well with what he has he hasnt won anything.

I think he would be better of going to Spurs.

Löw doesn't interest me in the slightest. He's never managed a club even remotely comparable to Chelsea in terms of size and expectations. Before he became Klinsmann's assistant, he managed the second biggest club in the city of Vienna. Before that, he had a number of jobs at even smaller clubs. You'd have to go all the way back to '98 with Stuttgart to find him at a respectable club where he had success. He's been fired from smaller clubs in Germany and Turkey. At Chelsea, he has disaster written all over his forehead in bold letters. I do like him quite a bit as a national team coach, but that's where he should stay.

Edited by That Boy Brandinho

Moussa Dembele to le arse or liverpool, i would actually love him at Chelsea, he's technically gifted and seems to be adding the work rate to his game. Plus adding another belguim can only help group development. Lukaku, Courtois, De bruyne.. dembele/ hazard?

Moussa Dembele to le arse or liverpool, i would actually love him at Chelsea, he's technically gifted and seems to be adding the work rate to his game. Plus adding another belguim can only help group development. Lukaku, Courtois, De bruyne.. dembele/ hazard?

Good player, not sure he is right for us though.