Random Rumours

Now Wolves is relegated, let's get Jarvis. English player, without the high price tag, and can add something to our limited wide options. You know Uncle Kenny will bid for him

Interesting option. He would add variety. Might be one to pursue if we miss the CL. If we make it, my preferred free option in a similar role would be Farfan from Schalke.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/kickoff/120426/julien-laurens-future-eden-hazard-170758?

The French football expert disucsses the possibility of the Lille star joining Chelsea with Kevin De Bruyne being loaned in the opposite direction.

If you think about summer and ins and outs then makes munich massive game for us if we win then have a shout at getting any player that is available lose and miss out on cl next season then we could end up like bin dippers :(…… no pressure robbie d ;)

i don't think losing will cost us that much. I mean the Citeh managed to attract players well enough when outside of the CL, we may miss out on someone like Hazard but there are other decent buys that would be willing to come our way regardless of that CL spot based on pedigree alone.

what about pep guardiola to chelsea rubbish? i hope roman wont make a mistake like that - no offense to pep but RDM did earn his place as the head coach.

Would also like to know how he'd cope playing against Barcelona in the CL.

Edited by mez

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/248568/Chelsea-s-32m-Goodi-bag-/?

Crappy newspaper though, but I would love to see it happen. Fellaini and Barkley is two enormous midfield players with great football ability and already proven themselves good enough for PL. However, both are midfield players so I do think we have to sell one or two of our other midfield players, maybe Meireles and Essien goes? Would have been a perfect "exchange" for me.

Looks like we're closing down on Hulk as well, and that I like. He has everything to succeed in the Premiership.

I also do hope we go for Moses and/or Hoilett as well. Both are excellent squad players who will be world class if they get some composure.

So then, if I can wish for something it's Fellaini, Barkley (loaned out again), Marin, Hulk, Hoilett and/or Moses in this summer, and Malouda, Meireles (??), Essien, Bos, Drogba (I don't think he's hungry enough anymore) and maybe Kalou out. Boom smack and suddenly we are title contenders again.

Seems like all the french media think that Hazard will be off to United or City. To be honest, I dont think ill be to bothered if we dont get him. Id rather us buy someone cheaper who can do the job, but still someone who will have the quality to step straight into the first team and have a impact straight away. Similar to Mata, who price tag wasn't outrageous.

Well hazard was apparently on French tv saying he'll be in the prem league next season and his agent was spotted at city v wolves....

So I think it was obviously a curve ball and he'll be playing championship with wolves next season :D

http://www.dailystar...2m-Goodi-bag-/?

Crappy newspaper though, but I would love to see it happen. Fellaini and Barkley is two enormous midfield players with great football ability and already proven themselves good enough for PL. However, both are midfield players so I do think we have to sell one or two of our other midfield players, maybe Meireles and Essien goes? Would have been a perfect "exchange" for me.

Looks like we're closing down on Hulk as well, and that I like. He has everything to succeed in the Premiership.

I also do hope we go for Moses and/or Hoilett as well. Both are excellent squad players who will be world class if they get some composure.

So then, if I can wish for something it's Fellaini, Barkley (loaned out again), Marin, Hulk, Hoilett and/or Moses in this summer, and Malouda, Meireles (??), Essien, Bos, Drogba (I don't think he's hungry enough anymore) and maybe Kalou out. Boom smack and suddenly we are title contenders again.

ive always rated fellaini

hes a real presence in the midfield, can pass, can head the ball . . . would really love to see him at chelsea

Fellaini is the tits. Big, strong, swift, touch, intelligent, aggressive. I was thinking earlier this season how much I'd like to see him in a Chelsea shirt. To be honest, though, I'd feel terrible for Everton if they lost him. Too often, he's their best player.

I don't think he'd really add much more than we currently get out of our defensive midfielders.

I personally think if we're in for a midfielder, it has to be one who is great off the ball and can genuinely control the play with his passing tempo.

That said I am personally in favour of Josh McEachran being that player in the long term, and Frank Lampard adapting his play a little bit to be that player until such time (something which I might add he did superbly yesterday)

Fellaini is a better version of Mikel but we need someone with more speed in the middle because too often we look one paced. Mata in the middle solves the problem so we probably just need an understudy to him and two good wide men.

Fellaini is a better version of Mikel but we need someone with more speed in the middle because too often we look one paced. Mata in the middle solves the problem so we probably just need an understudy to him and two good wide men.

Well imo thats been solved with Marin coming in, as for the wide men i think Chelsea will bring in one of the following Hazard/Hulk/Kagawa..

I think Felliani is a good choice, but can lack pace and has one hell of a temper. We'll soon have the Belguim national team at Chelsea (which i dont mind).

Well imo thats been solved with Marin coming in, as for the wide men i think Chelsea will bring in one of the following Hazard/Hulk/Kagawa..

I think Felliani is a good choice, but can lack pace and has one hell of a temper. We'll soon have the Belguim national team at Chelsea (which i dont mind).

If that means Kompany is on his way then am happy with that

I'm not even sure that he is a better version. Certainly not 24m better anyway.

I think with Mata, De Bruyne, Marin and the like we are building a nice little creative base. I'll be interested to see if Kakuta can come back into that and perhaps stake a claim as well.

There is also Benayoun to consider. I personally think we were wrong to shift Yossi on this season, and he could certainly make an impact if only as a squad player.