Now on a migrated server, any problems CLICK HERE

Carshalton Blue

Vintage Blues pictures and film

10 hours ago, Charles Ryder said:

ruud-gullit-1245x955_jpg__1245x955.png

Ruud's first game at Gillingham. Packed to the rafters and the Chairman said just get as many in as possible. Ruud wasn't impressed with the kit. Can't believe I bought it either!!! Lot cheaper back then but really, drugs must have been used heavily in the design offices at Umbro!! Some of the Goalkeeping tops were worse!

1 hour ago, Richard P said:

Ruud's first game at Gillingham. Packed to the rafters and the Chairman said just get as many in as possible. Ruud wasn't impressed with the kit. Can't believe I bought it either!!! Lot cheaper back then but really, drugs must have been used heavily in the design offices at Umbro!! Some of the Goalkeeping tops were worse!

maybe the club wanted to show their Dutch connections :Troll_Face:

On 28/07/2013 at 20:37, chelsea78 said:

Just an update on the scarf . My friend has half finished it and it is spot on. I will post a picture wearing it when it is finished and if anyone would like to order one I will get her to give me a price

20170510_074459-1.thumb.jpg.20e1c1f7205307fd577e16d0bb621d1c.jpg20170510_074459-1.thumb.jpg.20e1c1f7205307fd577e16d0bb621d1c.jpg

11 hours ago, Scott said:

CJ-6sYMXAAE7CC2.jpg

1 hour ago, charierre said:

Is that Shrewsbury?

If it is Shrewsbury I'm guessing it was the FA Cup game in January 1986. I was at the game and it was bloody cold. There was a snowball fight between the fans and the players during the warm-up before kick-off. Speedie got a snowball in the head.

18 hours ago, Richard P said:

The colours were the same as Coor's logo on there draft beer and cans at the time not 100% sure though.

15 hours ago, Osgood is Good said:

@Devil Dog, Our "boys in blue" in red. TBH I prefered the Red White and Green away kit, but not my favourite. 

I had forgotten that QPR used to have a synthetic pitch.

Good to see we have the white and navy strips as an alternative now, I never liked the red strips.

9 hours ago, chelsea78 said:

what do you reckon guys

Top man 78, great revival scarf and thanks for reminding me ---mine was borrowed by a certain person at Earls Court Station back in the day and never returned.

If you read this page and I know that you appear in certain snaps on this site please can I have it back?

Edited by Nitro
No picture of the red white and green bar scarf-

9 hours ago, chelsea78 said:

20170510_074459-1.thumb.jpg.20e1c1f7205307fd577e16d0bb621d1c.jpg20170510_074459-1.thumb.jpg.20e1c1f7205307fd577e16d0bb621d1c.jpg

Top man 78, great revival scarf and thanks for reminding me ---mine was borrowed by a certain person at Earls Court Station back in the day and never returned.

If you read this page and I know that you appear in certain snaps on this site please can I have it back?

7 minutes ago, Nitro said:

lol lost mine years ago also,  but my friend just knitted this one. She has done a great job and I will deffo be wearing it to the Bridge in future although I guess the younger fans might be a little confused when I do

10 minutes ago, chelsea78 said:

lol lost mine years ago also,  but my friend just knitted this one. She has done a great job and I will deffo be wearing it to the Bridge in future although I guess the younger fans might be a little confused when I do

I used to have the red silk/satin scarf, white writing (Chelsea FC) and green tassles, if my memory serves me correct 

Edited by Osgood is Good