Vintage Blues pictures and film

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Surprised that Eddie only played 23 times for Scotland. But back in his day there was a lot of competition from other very good fullbacks. He did, though, play in one of Scotland's greatest ever teams: the one that beat England at Wembley in 1967.

Will be great if he comes onto the pitch at half-time on Sunday.

22 hours ago, garry stanley said:

I could have died the day he went, my mate phoned me and asked if I'd heard the news, I thought he was going on about Virginia Wade winning Wimbledon.

All over a car and then we had to suffer those w**kers Blanchflower and Hurst/Gould.

Good team picture of the early 1960s team with a young Eddie Mac in it on the official site.

The historical Chelsea v Sunderland part of the build up to the game tomorrow.

We beat them 7-0 with Bobby Tambling getting four.

Graham Moore played for us 36 times in the League in 1962/63 scored 8 goals. Made 4 FA Cup appearances scored 1 goal.

In total he played 72 times for us scoring 14 goals between 23 Dec 1961 and 2 Nov 1963. He moved to Man Utd in Nov 1963 for £35,000.

Played 21 times for Wales.

On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 23:25, Richard P said:

Where is the pub?

It's on the downside of East Croydon station where the cabs queue up next to the old PO sorting office it's still there but a bit more upmarket now

15 hours ago, old git said:

Eddie Mac, Alan Harris, Peter Bonetti, John Mortimore, Ron Harris, Terry Venables,Ruby Murray,Bobby Tambling,Graham Roberts, Frank Blunstone, Ken Shellito. Anybody know the bloke between Tambling and Murray? I'm stumped!

What sort of Ruby was Bert? presume hot as a Chels star.