Now on a migrated server, any problems CLICK HERE

Carshalton Blue

Vintage Blues pictures and film

51 minutes ago, Boyne said:

Related image

Can't recall the ESSO book of Squelchers. Anyone remember them?

There was discussion on here a while back about some sort of tie in with Esso Blue and Chelsea in the early 70s.

Im sure my older brother was given a signed team photo via our cousin Jackie Wilkins ( nee Bygraves), with an Esso Blue logo in the corner.

3 hours ago, erskblue said:

Like I said, some player.

Superb compilation. Some absolute beauties, but my favourite is that volley at Old T, which was I think in Ranieri's first game, an amazing 3-3  draw.

1 hour ago, Backbiter said:

Superb compilation. Some absolute beauties, but my favourite is that volley at Old T, which was I think in Ranieri's first game, an amazing 3-3  draw.

That game was  on premier league classics yesterday on sky. A mate of mine who supports Fulham went to that game for a corporate trip, was sitting there surrounded by mancs and when Jimmy rifled that in he lept out of his seat cheering, not that he particularly wanted us to win but had Jimmy down as first goal scorer! He got a few looks from the Mancs around him

I used to see Jimmy and his brother around Wimbledon Village when he was playing for us. He was wearing shorts once and I was struck by how big his thighs were. Reckon he had squirrels living in them!

1 hour ago, bluehaze said:

CBC1IZoWgAA1fxv.jpg

With all the bollox on the other threads, with which manager this, why we not signing that player, and we ain't getting a new shiny stadium now, you can always be cheered up by that season and that team!!!! What season was it again??