Vintage Blues pictures and film

Wow! Quite shocked by that, didn't think anything of it at the time. Not sure the NF/BNP would be so accepted now. Became pro the ANL because they organised a free Clash gig.

Without wanting to get all political i detest the ANL as much as the far right, where are the ANL when muslim extremists for example are demonstrating about beheading gays & Jews ect. Lets not forget their support for the IRA as well.

I'd loved to have seen the Clash, i saw Mick Jones play with the Farm once at a gig, he was quality, i also met him in a QPR bar at half time of a QPR v Chelsea friendly, I'm also a fan of Joe Strummer, shame he died so young.

Without wanting to get all political i detest the ANL as much as the far right, where are the ANL when muslim extremists for example are demonstrating about beheading gays & Jews ect. Lets not forget their support for the IRA as well.

I'd loved to have seen the Clash, i saw Mick Jones play with the Farm once at a gig, he was quality, i also met him in a QPR bar at half time of a QPR v Chelsea friendly, I'm also a fan of Joe Strummer, shame he died so young.

I agree CB, the ANL were apologists for all sorts of criminals as long as they were against what they perceived to be the Establishment..No time for either of them.

Just shows you how these political groups recruit people. If the NF were offering a fee Clash concert I would have been fine with that. Not so sure that would be the case now!

Arsenal v Spurs New Years Day 1986. Chelsea in the Clock end.

1527112_10202855510730402_1574827057_n.j

I remember i worked at spring steel productions in walthamstow in 1986.....I remember all my fellow workers (4) were spuds..They told me of this which gave me joy....They told me chelsea just steemed one fenced area and held it....WE HATE TOTTENHAM

Arsenal v Spurs New Years Day 1986. Chelsea in the Clock end.

1527112_10202855510730402_1574827057_n.j

From memory that was the day our game at West Ham was postponed and many of us had headed off there before being turned back.  I went in the North Bank when they opened the gates near the end, ran into a couple of north London Chelsea and they told me what had happened in the Clock End. Reading The Herd board a couple of years ago, they reckon the gooners outside knew some of the CFC and were egging them on to go in the Clock End.  The OB didn't know what to do and made a poor decision to let them in there ;).   

Those are Chelsea in the Loft in the second picture, Rangers just fled down the exit in the middle of the terrace as soon as the match ended and our lot started coming across the pitch.  The Chelsea lads which first went in there had been sitting in front of the adverts at the school end for most of the game due to overcrowding, they just ran onto the pitch at the end, I don't think there was ever much intention to have a go at Rangers until they saw the Loft on it's toes.  A couple of Rangers in the upper tier had a go at some Chelsea standing on a barrier.  By the time the Police started doing something there were a good few hundred singing in there.

I was sitting roundabout where the picture was taken.