Carshalton Blue

Vintage Blues pictures and film

I  used to love the smell of the station in the late 60s  n 70s...even the smells have gone...The only smells are....GIVE ME YOUR DOUGH MONEY.......also loved the old sneaking out up the back stairs or paying pennies from the LAST STATION

Sunderland at Chelsea 79/80 drew 0.0 my first ever game.

11880452_1642851415973455_59923113435491

Remember being in The Black Bull pre match, when loads of them came past. Everyone trying to get out the door, loads standing on seats to see what was going on, & the Landlord doing his nut!

I used to love the smell of the station in the late 60s n 70s...even the smells have gone...The only smells are....GIVE ME YOUR DOUGH MONEY.......also loved the old sneaking out up the back stairs or paying pennies from the LAST STATION

The smell of those foul boiled burgers and onions (westlers?) remember them being wheeled around the Fulham road. The sort of thing you would only by once unless u were pissed!! Fans also don't have to dodge Horse sh&t and pi£s!! Who remembers queuing to get in the Shed and if a male horse was ready to go the crowd would try to move to avoid the spray!!!!

Happy days!

Richard P " Fans also don't have to dodge Horse sh&t and pi£s!! " have the premier league banned horses from sh*tting now ? :ohmy:

ha ha!!! I meant the old days when you use to queue to get in and they were there to help somehow if people started pushing and surging.

The smell of those foul boiled burgers and onions (westlers?) remember them being wheeled around the Fulham road. The sort of thing you would only by once unless u were pissed!! Fans also don't have to dodge Horse sh&t and pi£s!! Who remembers queuing to get in the Shed and if a male horse was ready to go the crowd would try to move to avoid the spray!!!!

Happy days!

I must have been  drunk ( as a boy) on the whole ambeance ( spelling ? ) of the Fulham road as i loved those boiled to death burgers...AND the onions

ha ha!!! I meant the old days when you use to queue to get in and they were there to help somehow if people started pushing and surging.

I rem going to some euro semi or something similar, at spudland ...Spurs v wolves i think...few chelsea with the wanderers...Rem the turnstile man may have been made a millionaire after the amount of folk he let in for a few bob.....Times the several mins i saw him operate by 3 hours...Lots of dough

Yes I have lots of them too, our kitchen wall was covered!! The excitement of getting there was immense. I found some old photo's too that I had taken with Kerry back in the day, really sad to look at now.

great memorys for me .....a Yorkshire lad who in 1970  followed the blues  in the epic fa cup final  and replay against leeds..  seems like yesterday...I went to nearly every game home and away  up to 1980 when ....my life was Chelsea fc....happy days friends  seems a long  time ago now but keep the pics coming it keeps an old codger  happy...