Carshalton Blue

Vintage Blues pictures and film

11 hours ago, bluehaze said:

I used to love this advert as a kid and another one for an aftershave called Censored same woman starred in both Valerie Leon. Just listen to the voiceover '' A normal docile woman into a ravenous creature'' wow can't get more 70's than that''.

Remember that woman in school boy way, she was in some Carry on Films as well. Think you can say she's a proper Woman!!!!!

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, chi blue said:

Remember that woman in school boy way, she was in some Carry on Films as well. Think you can say she's a proper Woman!!!!!

They always tried to make her look dowdy by wearing big glasses and her hair in a bun and then later in the film she was revealed as a right sort. It wasn't at all credible she was bloody gorgeous however they dressed her !

Edited by bluehaze

26 minutes ago, bluehaze said:

They always tried to make her look dowdy by wearing big glasses and her hair in a bun and then later in the film she was revealed as a right sort. It wasn't at all credible she was bloody gorgeous however they dressed her !

Remember Caroline Munro? Lambs Navy Rum adverts and later Bond girl and foil to the vampire hunter in Captain Kronos?

14064.jpg?resize=624,432

Posted (edited)

Leo V Stock Photos & Leo V Stock Images - Alamy

5th March 1966 and an FA Cup tie at The Bridge v Shrewsbury. 

Watched by a very good crowd of 51,144. We won 3-2.

Peter Osgood is seemingly being lectured by the ref !

Edited by erskblue

8 hours ago, Stretford Ender said:

Remember Caroline Munro? Lambs Navy Rum adverts and later Bond girl and foil to the vampire hunter in Captain Kronos?

14064.jpg?resize=624,432

Yes was going to mention her, if Carlsberg made Girlfriends

Posted (edited)

Pin on Chelsea FCGrimsby 0 v Chelsea 1. May 1984 Art Print - Vintage Photos OnlinePin on Old Grimsby & CleethorpesChelsea's players celebrate in a hotel after the game at Grimsby ...Chelsea's Pat Nevin plays a computer game with Club Photographer ...

12th May 1984. Grimsby away.

'Pat Nevin (centre) plays a computer game with Club Photographer Hugh Hastings with Paul Canoville looking on.'

'In a hotel after the game at Grimsby which secured Chelsea as Second Division Champions.'

Edited by erskblue

Posted (edited)

Superb Grimsby pictures ,never seem them before ,really good and yeah it was a hot day and rammed in our end ,really rammed 

Edited by F1905

I've just noticed in the picture above ,the players in the pub celebrating , blind Gerry is right in the middle , excellent

55 minutes ago, Stretford Ender said:

My dad bought me an empty box for Christmas. Action Man - Deserter.

Had quite a few of them myself,  Parachute Regt. being the fav.  

23 minutes ago, Peckham Blue said:

Had quite a few of them myself,  Parachute Regt. being the fav.  

In the 60s, they had a German uniform for him, complete with full insignia, including swastika.

Posted (edited)

programme cover for VFB Stuttgart v Chelsea, Wednesday, 13th May 1998Soccer UEFA European Cup-Winners Cup Final Chelsea v VfB Stuttgart ...Chelsea v Stuttgart ticket 13/05/1998 Cup Winners Cup Final, in ...Chelsea 1 VFB Stuttgart 0 in May 1998 in Stockholm. Gianfranco ...REWIND: ON THIS DAY IN 1998, ECWC FINAL, CHELSEA 1-0 STUTTGART ...Chelsea FC - #StayHomeSaveLives on Twitter: "On this day in 1998 ...

Wed, 13th May 1998 

The European Cup Winners Cup Final v VFB Stuttgart
Råsunda Stadium Stockhom.
Attendance: 30,216

Doesn't time fly !

Edited by erskblue

2 hours ago, erskblue said:

The great Barry Davies in commentary

Always found him a little bit sour think he was slightly aggrieved Motty got all the best gigs. Me and my mates said hello to him outside the Shed once he practically sprinted past us and made his way to the East Stand.

4 hours ago, bluehaze said:

Always found him a little bit sour think he was slightly aggrieved Motty got all the best gigs. Me and my mates said hello to him outside the Shed once he practically sprinted past us and made his way to the East Stand.

I always heard Motty was a Chelsea fan although he has claimed to support Barnet.