Jump to content

Carshalton Blue

Vintage Blues pictures and film

Recommended Posts


Chelsea in the 1960s - The Shed End - Chelsea FC Forums

1969/70.

Great picture       Originally posted by Bluebeard.

Hopefully you don't mind me re posting it.

Standing l/r - Charlie Cooke, Marvin Hinton, John Dempsey, David Webb, Peter Osgood, Ian Hutchinson, Eddie McCreadie, Bobby Tambling, Stewart Houston, Alan Birchenall, Alan Hudson, Peter Houseman, Ron Harris, Peter Bonetti

Squatting l/r - Tommy Baldwin, Johnny Boyle, Tommy Hughes, John Hollins, Paddy Mulligan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Richard P said:

What year was the and Leicester escort picture? 84/85 the train I was on broke through escort as they wanted to hold us on dual carriageway as they needed to open more terrace pens. A lot of us had seat tickets above and to the side and didn’t want to wait. The messages over the radio were funny, as the old bill were describing what was happening!

Pretty sure it's 89 don't think we brought those numbers any other time. I went to the 83 early kick off game I was wearing a flight jacket I opened up the pocket on the arm to get my fags out and about three speed pills flew out and landed by this copper's size 12's luckily he didn't see them and I wasn't about to start picking them up😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bluehaze said:

Pretty sure it's 89 don't think we brought those numbers any other time. I went to the 83 early kick off game I was wearing a flight jacket I opened up the pocket on the arm to get my fags out and about three speed pills flew out and landed by this copper's size 12's luckily he didn't see them and I wasn't about to start picking them up😀

I went to the 83 one. New Years Day or thereabouts. Lots of Deerstalker hats I remember for some reason.

Almost got my head panned in up there by a loony with a ponytail late season 95? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ewell CFC said:

I went to the 83 one. New Years Day or thereabouts. Lots of Deerstalker hats I remember for some reason.

Almost got my head panned in up there by a loony with a ponytail late season 95? 

There was an extra bank holiday that year or something. Got the N. Express up there bunked the supporters club train back we made up this bollocks that the old bill wouldn't let us back in the town. The steward on the train was a right tosser he said if this train wasn't non stop we would have chucked you out at the next stop. First and only time I can recall ever getting the hump with a fellow Chelsea fan we were only 17 if we were 10 years older no way would I have let him speak to us like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, erskblue said:

The League Magazine on Twitter: "Chelsea on holiday in Cannes in ...

'Chelsea on holiday in Cannes'.  That's the caption.

From Twitter.

Apologies if someone has already posted this or has copyright.

Don't think copyright matters when someone puts a photo on Twitter they intend for it to be seen you're just putting it on another platform. TV footage is different especially when it comes to the BBC they are pretty strict but if it's on YouTube then again you're just putting it on another platform. If you had a BBC account and logged in and posted MOTD highlights then the site would have to take it down.

A lot of BBC programmes have been taken down from YouTube over the years and especially with that BritBox having recently come out which by the way I don't know a single person who has that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, bluehaze said:

Don't think copyright matters when someone puts a photo on Twitter they intend for it to be seen you're just putting it on another platform. TV footage is different especially when it comes to the BBC they are pretty strict but if it's on YouTube then again you're just putting it on another platform. If you had a BBC account and logged in and posted MOTD highlights then the site would have to take it down.

A lot of BBC programmes have been taken down from YouTube over the years and especially with that BritBox having recently come out which by the way I don't know a single person who has that.

Okay cheers.:drinks:

Appreciate the info as I genuinely don't know anything about copyright rules.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member


×
×
  • Create New...