Vintage Blues pictures and film

56 minutes ago, ddrblue said:

Iam going to have a punt and say its the 4-2 FA-cup win vs lpool for sole reason shed looks packed and there is a splatting of fans in the closed off area of the shed end . Also i say thats a. Photo from the 1st half since CFC are defending the shed end ? Or is my memory not woth its salt 

Definitely not we are wearing blue socks. I think it's 86 when Dalglish scored looks like two black guys playing for us in the video Ersk posted it's just Clive Wilson although I could be wrong of course 😁

I also think it’s the May 86 game. I’ve had a look at footage and some pictures to try and find out.

The referee in the May 86 game and the advertising hoarding shown behind our goal in the picture are to me the factors.

Sorry if that’s really boring😀

31 minutes ago, bluehaze said:

Definitely not we are wearing blue socks. I think it's 86 when Dalglish scored looks like two black guys playing for us in the video Ersk posted it's just Clive Wilson although I could be wrong of course 😁

Think you have trumped me with that one and the 0-1 to lpool daglish last of season game . 

37 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Chelsea were well represented when England won the mini World Cup in 1975.  The finals were held in Switzerland, and England beat Finland 1-0, courtesy of a Golden Goal in extra time.  The FA treated them to a night out at a strip club as a reward!

Eng U18 World Cup 1975.jpg

Can you imagine the media outrage if that happened now.

10 hours ago, erskblue said:
Kenny Swain at White Hart Lane 26th Aug 1978. 

That yellow/ green umbro 2nd kit has got to be the best away strip effort by chelsea todate for me ,it was that good i got one via the SHOOT magazine and think the full KIT set us back either £7.99 or £11.99 with postage and packing . I was as Proud as punch when i got it as you could not Get (b)ugger all CFC up my neck of the Woods not Even a scarf . Getting flashback to wearing it in the games class at School ,think i was 11/12 back then . 

1 hour ago, ddrblue said:

That yellow/ green umbro 2nd kit has got to be the best away strip effort by chelsea todate for me ,it was that good i got one via the SHOOT magazine and think the full KIT set us back either £7.99 or £11.99 with postage and packing . I was as Proud as punch when i got it as you could not Get (b)ugger all CFC up my neck of the Woods not Even a scarf . Getting flashback to wearing it in the games class at School ,think i was 11/12 back then . 

Agreed about the away strip. Certainly one of my favourites too. 

4 hours ago, erskblue said:
This picture may well have been posted on here before. I simply can’t remember.

Recall going to a chelsea v Arsenal game and i was in the West stand ,and there was a mob of Arsenal sat right at the top in the right hand corner .cant recall if Police moved them out or they left on their own Accord but for sure nothing kicked off unless i fell asleep . Cant even recall the score of the game . Was it the 1-0 win to chelsea game 1987 ? 

26 minutes ago, ddrblue said:

Recall going to a chelsea v Arsenal game and i was in the West stand ,and there was a mob of Arsenal sat right at the top in the right hand corner .cant recall if Police moved them out or they left on their own Accord but for sure nothing kicked off unless i fell asleep . Cant even recall the score of the game . Was it the 1-0 win to chelsea game 1987 ? 

If it's the 1987 game the scorer was Colin West.

2 hours ago, Boyne said:

If it's the 1987 game the scorer was Colin West.

I have been to two chelsea v Arsenal games at SB the 1-0 and now you say colin West that rings a bell . But i cant recall if i was in the West stand or gate 13 for the 1-0 game ,but when i was in the West stand for whichever chelsea v Arsenal game there was a tidy mob of Arsenal sat in the top RH corner ,but i dont recall it getting messy at all .