Vintage Blues pictures and film

United look to press home their advantage in the gameOct 1985 v Man Utd.

2. United loo to press home their advantage in the game

3. 1985-Chelsea-1-2-United-Division-One-hea
    The ball flies into the box as three tiers at the Bridge look on.8 of 15
  4. 1985-Chelsea-1-2-United-Division-One-kne
Edited by erskblue

6 hours ago, Londons Finest said:

Whats worse i was at both.....and sc**thorpe wigan shrewsbury etc...........loved it. It was my Chelsea.

When I was watching chelsea back In division 2 > league one > I picked and chose my games but there was quite a few chelsea chaps within the group of about 20+ I would meet at whatever games . Many of this group never missed a game home/ away Saturday or midweek and some had been doing it for years . Then chelsea started to play in Europe and they was all all of those games ,but a couple of years into the premiership a few had dropped off going to every game ,with smaller amount not going at all and called it a day . I guess they had their reasons but quite sad when you think of all the ssh*tte that they. had watched for it to drop off once in the prem 

1 hour ago, erskblue said:

I thought at first it was footage of Middlesbrough hammering us 7-2 at their place, just before Christmas 1978. Gulp!

You mean this one > OUCH ouch ffs ouch ouch Get off me yer bastards Ouch > 

11 hours ago, ddrblue said:

Just to bring you back down to earth with a massive bump ,I will give you a chelsea dare or anyone no matter  of your age to watch this 6-0 game   > if your not from this era please sit down to watch it > 

Remember it well,  I was only about 9 and my old man was decorating our Kitchen, every few minutes I heard him cursing, as the latest scores came through and we’d let another goal in.

8 hours ago, erskblue said:
    United look to press home their advantage in the gameOct 1985 v Man Utd.

2. United loo to press home their advantage in the game

3. 1985-Chelsea-1-2-United-Division-One-hea
    The ball flies into the box as three tiers at the Bridge look on.8 of 15
  4. 1985-Chelsea-1-2-United-Division-One-kne

Remember that game well, because it was on my birthday (today). I was working in Munich back then, and had to listen on the World service. Mark Hughes scored the winner to ruin my day.

8 hours ago, bluehaze said:

Further on from the 84 chopper pics I posted a mate sent me this. There's a couple more I couldn't send the link from Twitter but there basically the same as this and all at this angle this was about the best one.

Was that Barnsley last game 83/84 I was there but can’t remember if there was a helicopter, remember the pop band playing

1 hour ago, chi blue said:

Was that Barnsley last game 83/84 I was there but can’t remember if there was a helicopter, remember the pop band playing

Think it was first home game 84-85 can't say I remember it although I was always a take your seat at 2.59 sort of bloke back then.