Vintage Blues pictures and film

Carshalton Blue

1 hour ago, chi blue said:

QPR’s large away following invades the bridge once again

Big Match Revisited the other day Newcastle -QPR who had some really good players by the way but as the highlights started the away end looked packed I thought there's no way they brought that much. They get a corner and there's a section with about 40 people that was their support. Very similar to when teams like Oldham and Burnley came to the Bridge but in hindsight I don't blame them anyone who brought over 200 got the Northstand welcome.

15 hours ago, bluehaze said:

Big Match Revisited the other day Newcastle -QPR who had some really good players by the way but as the highlights started the away end looked packed I thought there's no way they brought that much. They get a corner and there's a section with about 40 people that was their support. Very similar to when teams like Oldham and Burnley came to the Bridge but in hindsight I don't blame them anyone who brought over 200 got the Northstand welcome.

Always wondered who was bigger QPR or Fulham, Fulham are now, and maybe QPR back then

3 hours ago, chi blue said:

Always wondered who was bigger QPR or Fulham, Fulham are now, and maybe QPR back then

Pretty much the same I would say back then.  Rangers are a different prospect now Loftus Rd is quite an atmospheric ground and a few teams have found out you can't take liberties including Millwall a couple of weeks ago. My mate works in White City and says the place is full of nutters and the days of away fans turning up and drinking in the local pubs are a thing of the past.