Any game recommendation?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

44 minutes ago, dkw said:

I played it at a mates house and just didnt get it at all, same as those Telltale games that seem to be everywhere now. Set piece button pressing just does nothing for me at all.

3 hours ago, drjonesy1994 said:

Don't worry, you're not alone on that one!

4 hours ago, Blueblur said:

I thought The Last of Us was dreadful. I've never played such a dull game. 

Im very aware I'm in the 0.1% of people who think this, but I just couldn't get into it. I played about 3/4 of the story but ended up trading it in in the end. 

You're all dead to me. 

12 hours ago, undertow said:

I just started a new Witcher 3 playthrough on the GOTY edition, it's still a great game. One question to everyone who played the whole series: Triss or Yen? :)

went for yen since i felt like yen romance is more canon but if i can choose 100% it would be shani

just finished blood and wine too last week, the main plot's and the new characters aside from regis were not as awesome & memorable as heart of stone, but toussaint's damn beautiful and that medieval tourney side quest, so good

can't wait for cyberpunk 2077, i rate cd red projekt up there with rockstar, naughty dog and bethesda

Edited by havelschayes

10 hours ago, havelschayes said:

went for yen since i felt like yen romance is more canon but if i can choose 100% it would be shani

just finished blood and wine too last week, the main plot's and the new characters aside from regis were not as awesome & memorable as heart of stone, but toussaint's damn beautiful and that medieval tourney side quest, so good

can't wait for cyberpunk 2077, i rate cd red projekt up there with rockstar, naughty dog and bethesda

Chose Triss first time around like in the first two, now I think I'll go for Yen to see the canon version.

8 hours ago, Huttsey said:

Why not both? :good2:

Not really an option.

I'm going to be off work from Friday until January 9th... need a game or two to play, any suggestions?

I'm thinking Rachet and Clank, Tomb Raider, Just Cause (if they fixed the frame rate issues).

Would prefer a meaty single player as I'll likely still keep dipping into Battlefield for my online fix.  

The Last of Us is probably the best game I've ever played, up there with Shadow of the Colossus. The story is just so immersive.

Bought Uncharted 4 on the PSN on monday for 24.99, gonna play it over the Christmas Holidays, I played the first three last christmas and enjoyed them so much. 

On 12/13/2016 at 16:33, ForeverCarefree said:

I'm going to be off work from Friday until January 9th... need a game or two to play, any suggestions?

I'm thinking Rachet and Clank, Tomb Raider, Just Cause (if they fixed the frame rate issues).

Would prefer a meaty single player as I'll likely still keep dipping into Battlefield for my online fix.  

And the winner was:

Watch Dogs 2

Managed to pick it up for under £30, heard a few people talk about it saying it's very fun, an easy game to play which is basically what I'm looking for. 

38 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

And the winner was:

Watch Dogs 2

Managed to pick it up for under £30, heard a few people talk about it saying it's very fun, an easy game to play which is basically what I'm looking for. 

I'm getting it for Christmas, can't wait to play it. Let us know what it's like, will you. 

I've had an Xbox One for a few months now but have yet to branch out from Fifa, F1 2016 and WWE2k17, mainly because all of my disposable went into buying the bloody thing and I've got bugger all left for getting more games.

If I theoretically had money to drop on a couple of new games, though, I'm not sure what to go for. I was thinking of one of the Batman titles, they're seemingly good from the little bit of research I've done.

57 minutes ago, Charles Ryder said:

I've had an Xbox One for a few months now but have yet to branch out from Fifa, F1 2016 and WWE2k17, mainly because all of my disposable went into buying the bloody thing and I've got bugger all left for getting more games.

If I theoretically had money to drop on a couple of new games, though, I'm not sure what to go for. I was thinking of one of the Batman titles, they're seemingly good from the little bit of research I've done.

Get EA Access, gives you loads of games to play for £20.

15 hours ago, Charles Ryder said:

Yes the batman series is good. 

Grand theft auto v may be an option if you haven't already played that.

16 hours ago, Charles Ryder said:

Not too keen on the whole downloading thing, internet speeds here aren't great and I've not got unlimited data. Took a bloody age to download the 40 or so gigs of Fifa. :biggrin:

Ah right, sorry about that. Is it down to location or can you get anything faster?

12 minutes ago, dkw said:

Ah right, sorry about that. Is it down to location or can you get anything faster?

Location mainly, they're still rolling out fibre networks etc so old school DSL is the only option. There's also only one telco that basically controls the current internet infrastructure which other companies have to lease, so prices are high due to a lack of big competitors in the market.