Any game recommendation?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

• 4 weeks later...

I've been enjoying playing Deceit lately:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/466240/Deceit/

Basically there are 6 players and 2 of them are "Infected", whilst the other 4 are "Innocent". The infected know who is who, but the innocents don't. So you have to try and work out who is infected before they kill you all. It leads to a lot of false accusations, innocent killings and back-stabbings. It's awesome.

Playing with randomers is sh*t, but if you have a team of 6, it's very fun.

If anyone else has it and wants to join us, let me know.

Edited by Zeta

Not dedicated myself to playing any one thing for the last month or so. 

Been playing Just Cause 3, got it off the PSN store for £12. It's decent but the frame rate drops are atrocious... The map is almost too big. There's not enough variety in what you do to justify the map being so large. The rewards for clearing such huge sections of the map are minimal and ultimately not worth it. It's okay for messing about with for a couple of hours but I don't think it's something you would want to dedicate all of your playing time too. 

I picked up the Mirrors Edge sequel in the PSN sale too. Got it for £8 but not played it yet. 

Played a couple of chapters for Tales of the Boderlands which was a Playstation Plus game last month, it's basically the same as all the Tell Tale games. 

Been playing some Gwent Beta. If you liked it from Witcher 3 it's worth a look seeing as it's free to play. 

Downloaded Killing Floor 2 and Life is Strange from Playstation Plus last night, heard good things about Life is Strange so will dip into that when I finish Tales of the Boderlands.  

6 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Been playing Just Cause 3, got it off the PSN store for £12. It's decent but the frame rate drops are atrocious... The map is almost too big. There's not enough variety in what you do to justify the map being so large. The rewards for clearing such huge sections of the map are minimal and ultimately not worth it. It's okay for messing about with for a couple of hours but I don't think it's something you would want to dedicate all of your playing time too. 

I picked up the Mirrors Edge sequel in the PSN sale too. Got it for £8 but not played it yet. 

Played a couple of chapters for Tales of the Boderlands which was a Playstation Plus game last month, it's basically the same as all the Tell Tale games. 

Been playing some Gwent Beta. If you liked it from Witcher 3 it's worth a look seeing as it's free to play. 

Downloaded Killing Floor 2 and Life is Strange from Playstation Plus last night, heard good things about Life is Strange so will dip into that when I finish Tales of the Boderlands.  

Life is Strange is very good, I'd recommend it.

8 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Ive been on Mad Max, got it free with Games with gold a while back but didnt bother. It`s a good blast though, really enjoying it.

47 minutes ago, dkw said:

Ive been on Mad Max, got it free with Games with gold a while back but didnt bother. It`s a good blast though, really enjoying it.

I played Mad Max when it came out. It was a bit more a stripped down version of the Batman Arkham games and Shadow of Mordor. 

It didn't try to do too much but made sure that everything that was in the game worked well. I particularly liked the car combat, something that not a lot of games have.  

A short update from me:

I GOT A NINTENDO SWITCH WITH ZELDA FOR MY BIRTHDAY LAST WEEK AND I LOVE IT AND WOW YOUR WEAPONS BREAK AND ITS SO HARD AND THE GRAPHICS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND DID I TELL YOU I LOVE IT?

</ends> 

I just want to acknowledge that the 'They shall not pass' expansion on Battlefield One is the shiznitz. Almost like having a completely new game imo. However with that title I was disappointed to not see Gandalf rocking up as a French officer preparing his line against German bombardment.

I bought more stuff I probably won't play with the new steam sales. The sales aren't even that good anymore, but it's become a habit for me to build a wishlist of games I want throughout the year, and then when a sale rolls around, buy some of them.

My biggest purchase this time round was the Witcher 3. Also begrudgingly payed the exorbitant DLC fees (even with the 50% discount) for my choice Paradox game, Crusader Kings 2. At least I know I will play that game....I love it. Have all but three of the major expansion packs now.

• 3 weeks later...

I was playing RE7 last, got to the first boss, and then stopped.  New baby will do that, I suppose. Also, I seem to game more in the winter - got to enjoy the summer while it is here and it's too nice to sit in for hours playing games.  But again...new baby.

However, I see that a new Wolfenstein is set to release soon.  Anyone heard good/bad about it?  I've played all the previous ones since Return to Castle Wolfenstein

• 2 weeks later...

I've been hammering the pes 2018 online beta. no major issues in terms of lag, although it takes a while to find a match. Hopefully the servers hold up for launch. It's available until Monday on ps4 and Xbox. 3v3 is really good fun. 

Zelda

I just can't. I have put in 90 hours into Breath of the Wild and it still literally takes my breath away. I've never played a game so beautifully crafted. It's like a moving painting. 

In fact, I think it's the greatest game I have ever played. 

Zelda
I just can't. I have put in 90 hours into Breath of the Wild and it still literally takes my breath away. I've never played a game so beautifully crafted. It's like a moving painting. 
In fact, I think it's the greatest game I have ever played. 

Which console are you playing it on? I've been toying with the idea of picking up a second hand Wii U just to play this. I'm not really interested in playing anything else so I doubt it's worth investing in a Switch.

Just now, bluedave said:

Which console are you playing it on? I've been toying with the idea of picking up a second hand Wii U just to play this. I'm not really interested in playing anything else so I doubt it's worth investing in a Switch.

Switch. Zelda fully justifies the 330 quid I (my parents, 30th birthday present.....I'm not too old for this, am I...?) paid for the Switch and the game. It is incredible. 

Get it any way you can, even on Wii U. Do it! And don't come back here until you have done!