If anyone fancies a good looring rpg lite God of War type smash em up then Darksiders 2 is pretty decent. Been playing it for a few days and its a good blast. Nothing new, just took good bits from the likes of Zelda, Prince of Persia etc.

I just did the free, 7-day trial for returning WoW players and thankfully I wasn't able to get back into it, because I used to spend way too much time on it. Not sure I could ever move to another MMO though after how much I have invested in WoW.

Yeah I know how you feel Ace. I've been on and off it for the passed few years haha. Just recently came back off it as GW2 is out. So much more fun and not as time consuming as wow was. You know enjoying the game and not like a chore like wow felt.

I've never played an MMO before. Never really had the desire to either, at least until The Old Republic was announced. A friend of mine was in the beta and had nothing but bad things to say so I held off and then the game bombed. Now that it's going free to play this winter, I'll probably give it a shot for the story at least, but that's likely the closest I'll ever come to getting into an MMO.

I played SWTOR, The story is really in-depth very much like KOTOR. But it wasn't the game it should of been and I only played for maybe a month or two. Maybe I'll give it another go when it goes F2P.

I've been playing MMO's or Online RPG's since Baldur's gate days when I was in high school. I do find myself not playing as much as I used to, But I am very much enjoying GW2 atm.

I am also playing GW2. I've always kept away from MMOs so I have no idea if it is good or bad but I am really enjoying it. Mind, I'm only level 18 (Char engineer). My clan, of which there are about 7 of us, is playing it and I can see it would be more difficult and less enjoyable without a group of friends to quest with.

I played WoW on-and-off for about 5 years. Usually I was pretty casual, just playing for a couple hours late at night, but there was a time during the last expansion where I was spending a lot of time in these end-game raids every night with a guild of people I had never met. Looking back on it, it seems like a big waste of time...but I also really enjoyed it. It was a fun thing to do, and if the other alternative for a guy like me was going to the bar and damaging my liver and bank account, it wasn't the worst thing in the world.

With a kid on the way though, probably will pass on GW2.

Never played any online MMO stuff, just never really had any interest. But like TBB I was interested in the The Old Republic game and was ready to give it a good go until I read the reviews. Such a shame as KOTOR is one of my favourite games of all time.

Those 2 lines can't stay together, if you enjoyed it, it wasn't a waste of time.

Yeah, that's why I included "seems". At first glance, it strikes me as a waste of time, but the more I think about it, the more I think about how fun it was. So yeah, no regrets about playing it, but I also think that my MMO time is done.

I still play a MMO just because it gives me an opportunity to play with friends that I've known for years. However, I don't dedicate near the time that I would in order to be "1337" or anything like that.

I do occasional PvP and I find that doesn't take up too much more time than playing some other RPG or standard 1st person shooter.

However, I do realise there was a ton of time spent to get to that point. So while I'm still active, I only play very little because I refuse to let it consume me.

I still play a MMO just because it gives me an opportunity to play with friends that I've known for years. However, I don't dedicate near the time that I would in order to be "1337" or anything like that.

I spent a lot of time in-game just sitting around the towns, chatting with people in my guild. If you play with the right people, games like that can be fun. I met some great people in game that I had never met in real life, which I guess is pretty similar to how this board operates for me now.

WoW's done a lot of content-recycling and changing of talents, and now the new race are f**king panda bears. I bet the subscription base drops a couple more million during this expansion.

To be fair to Blizzard, Panda's have been in the warcraft universe for ages but to bring them into this sort of game doesn't make sense haha. Unlike other expansions that came out this one seems to have no real story to it?. The new Cutscene trailer for it is just a Horde and Alli fighting then up comes a Panda?. I think they could have created another two races from the Warcraft Universe then damn panda's that can play for both sides.

To be fair to Blizzard, Panda's have been in the warcraft universe for ages but to bring them into this sort of game doesn't make sense haha. Unlike other expansions that came out this one seems to have no real story to it?. The new Cutscene trailer for it is just a Horde and Alli fighting then up comes a Panda?. I think they could have created another two races from the Warcraft Universe then damn panda's that can play for both sides.

Agreed on the storyline part. The last couple of expansions had very important bosses, like Illidan, Arthas, and Deathwing. No idea who this expansion is even about, but seems like a step back in quality.

Vanilla had no main antagonist to it. It was really the start of the fight against the Black Dragonflight then Blizz changed gears with AQ and finally Naxx. Granted I get it was the introduction to the "world" but it still didn't have a main antagonist like the other expansion packs.

That's what I don't like about this xpac. Let's introduce the pandas and bam... Nothing else. Ok, so we're going to renew the fight between horde and alliance and supposedly Garrosh is the final boss for this xpac but it still feels it lacks in something. At least Vanilla had the Black Dragonflight. Here Blizz started the raids off with some of the panda temples for what, proving yourself (lore wise here)?

Smells of mediocore to me.

I really want to save money right now, but Jet Set Radio HD just came out on the PSN for only $8.99. Never played it though, is it worth it?

Always wanted a Dreamcast to play this game along with games like Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia. Hope they rerelease the other 2 at some point!

I really want to save money right now, but Jet Set Radio HD just came out on the PSN for only $8.99. Never played it though, is it worth it?

Always wanted a Dreamcast to play this game along with games like Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia. Hope they rerelease the other 2 at some point!

Do you have a Gamecube? Skies of Arcadia was re-released with additional content and slightly improved graphics.

Edited by That Boy Brandinho

Do you have a Gamecube? Skies of Arcadia was re-released with additional content and slightly improved graphics.

I do not. PS3 only at the moment. I always wanted to pick up a Gamecube used when I was in college (4+ years ago), but we never got around to it.