Any game recommendation?

I really want to save money right now, but Jet Set Radio HD just came out on the PSN for only $8.99. Never played it though, is it worth it?

Always wanted a Dreamcast to play this game along with games like Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia. Hope they rerelease the other 2 at some point!

Its definitely worth playing, fantastic little game. I have seen somewhere that they are going to release the Shenmue games on Live but not sure if they are going to come to psn.

I really want to save money right now, but Jet Set Radio HD just came out on the PSN for only $8.99. Never played it though, is it worth it?

Always wanted a Dreamcast to play this game along with games like Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia. Hope they rerelease the other 2 at some point!

I really loved the XBox sequel but never played the Dreamcast original, might have to treat myself to this!

I can't recommend Guild Wars 2 highly enough. I've never been a hardcore mmo player, but I played enough of WoW for the forumula to get boring, and SWTOR quickly got boring because it was basically the same game.

GW2 has a lot of features that make the experience feel new.

I just hope that other games continue on from it and develop the experience even more. I think MMO's could look and play a lot better than they currently do. I'd love to see a GTA type mmo for example

I've just started playing Company of Heroes, and would recommend it to anybody looking for an enjoyable game.

I'm personally not a huge RTS gamer, the only experience I've really had with the genre stretches back to the likes of the old red alert and age of empires games, so COH is a massive step up in terms of immersiveness, depth and pace. Once I get my head around the learning curve and get some solid hours under my belt, I can see myself getting hooked.

I gave up on the Hitman series a few iterations ago, just got far too samey. Same as Assasins Creed and the Grand theft series, about half way through I really lose interest in the "go to a, get b, fetch it to c". Though apparently the last Assasins Creed was much more varied.

I always knew you had good taste! :wink:

Though Dishonoured looks good as well.

Yeah, it does, but I'm a bit hesitant to buy it day one because it's apparently only a 6-10 hour game. Every Hitman since Silent Assassin has had a considerable amount of replay value, so I feel safe getting Absolution right away, but I'm going to wait on Dishonored and see if my friends that get it think it's got lasting value. Otherwise I'll wait for a price drop.

Played through Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 over the last few days. First time I played ME2 I had no idera what was going on since i'd never played the other one, so could actually understand it all now.

I'm not sure how many of these decisions actually really affected the story of ME2 and what would have been part of the story anyway, but:

ME1:

- Kaiden died protecting the bomb

- Banged Ashley

- Ignored the council ship and focused on Soverign

- Chose Captain Anderson as new councilor

ME2:

- Mordon Solus died :sad: :sad: :sad: (Tempted to replay the last mission to save him, he's awesome)

- Banged Miranda

- Killed Samara and chose Morinth for the team, though that seemed to change nothing which was disappointing

- Destroyed the Heretics rather than rewriting them

- Sent the radiation pulse through the Collector ship so we could keep it for research (that was a tough one, but I felt in the end that the colonists were dead already no matter what, nothing i could do to change that, might as well make their deaths mean something and help us win the war)

- Kept Genophage cure

- Saved the doctor and Kelly

- Rest survived the mission (except Mordon who died at the vents/gate bit)

I wasn't aware of the DLC for new crew members, so I might download that and do the mission again.

Now onto ME3!