WWE 13 is a great game if you were interested in wrestling about 10-15 years ago.

I use to play the wrestling games but then they all just became the same each year. and they over complicated the controls as well. I might get it when it really dips in price.

Guest RFC_CFC

Same.

Last one I played was about 3 years ago and it was pretty rubbish tbh.

Got this on Tue from G-Force and I ahve to say it's really good, more so due to the attitude era and actually having people in the game I have heard of (DX, Stone Cold, Bret Hart, Tyson, Bulldog, The Nation of Domination, Big Boss man ect). I wouldnt touch it if it was just the norm WWE game they churn out.

Guest RFC_CFC

My favourite time in wrestling. The likes of The Rock and Mankind and Austin etc. I dont think they will ever get a group of talent like that again.

Doubt it, they have made the product more family friendly so most of the stuff we saw 15 years ago is now out of the question. Shame.

9.2 from GameTrailers, not that disappointing?

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/review/assassins-creed-3-ps3-review-struggling-to-break-the-shackles-of-the-old-world/

http://www.destructoid.com/review-assassin-s-creed-iii-237623.phtml

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/30/assassins-creed-3-review-declination-of-independence/

AAA games typically get 9.0's or higher no matter what nowadays. When you see one getting mixed reviews, it's disconcerting to say the least.

I tend to only check the big ones when it comes to reviews, GT, IGN and Gamespot etc but in the end it doesnt really matter what they say as long as you enjoy it yourself - played AC3 now for a few hours and its a great game so far even though it takes a fair amount of time before you even get to play as connor.

Usually nowadays if its not COD they wont get 9+

The "big ones" are easily the least reliable sites out there because they all have significant conflicts of interest with advertising income. It was only a few years ago that Gamespot fired their editor in chief after he gave a negative review to a game that the site was paid to promote.

Giantbomb, Destructoid, Rock Paper Shotgun and their ilk are the only trustworthy sources for reviews IMO.

Spot on in regards to not believing what the big sites say. After weeks of ads on IGN for Mass Effect 3, the review comes out and it's a 9.5. Now, I enjoyed the hell out of that game, but it was pretty obvious they were giving it a good grade due to the money; they even had a special review format with Shepard imprinted in the background. IGN also will trash PSN games that every other site praises, giving some fairly notable games 3.0-4.0 ratings.

I'm really glad Bungie have nothing to do with Halo 4. This is probably a minority opinion but I haven't truly enjoyed a Halo game since the first one. Every year there's something critical that's disappointing. Halo 2 and 3 were half a story, ODST wasn't really a Halo game and Reach had horrible multiplayer. I was ready to give up on the franchise, but it seems that 343 have injected new life into it. The art design alone is miles above anything Bungie did and the revamped multiplayer sounds really promising. This will be the first game since Halo 2 that I didn't feel a sense of trepidation before purchase.

Halo 4 next week, looking at the reviews it has got so far, from big to small its safe to say its going to be amazing. Game of the Year?

4 hrs of MP, looks amazing.

nice one mate! I have something watch for the rest of my night shift!.

I'm hoping my order comes early haha.

Halo 4 = Amazing.

Yeah I got mine on the Monday also! Did a few MP games before work and it is good. Played campaign on legendary today just got to the 4th mission. The game is crazy difficult but so good. Story just keeps getting better and better!