Any game recommendation?

Well, I picked up Hitman: Absolution earlier today. Graphics and sound are breathtaking, and the levels are well made for the most part. My only concern is that it seems a bit too linear compared to the earlier games but there are a variety of ways to kill your target which is nice.

Well, I picked up Hitman: Absolution earlier today. Graphics and sound are breathtaking, and the levels are well made for the most part. My only concern is that it seems a bit too linear compared to the earlier games but there are a variety of ways to kill your target which is nice.

I liked the look of Hitman: Absolution (after completing Dishonoured i'm into stealth games currently) but i had never played a Hitman game before. So i bought Hitman: Blood Money.

Currently on the 4th level, at an Opera house. The level is huge and i quite literally am at a loss to decide what's the best way to kill my mark. He's an actor doing a performance of Tosca, in rehearsal. Another actor has to 'shoot' him on stage so i'm guessing i need to somehow knock the shooter out, change into his clothes and shoot the mark for real. I can't see any other way of doing it.

But it's all so overwhelming.

Once i've completed Blood Money (and if i like it) then i'll get Absolution. Absolution looks terrific!

In the mean time my recommendation is Bioshock.

Edited by Blueblur

I liked the look of Hitman: Absolution (after completing Dishonoured i'm into stealth games currently) but i had never played a Hitman game before. So i bought Hitman: Blood Money.

Currently on the 4th level, at an Opera house. The level is huge and i quite literally am at a loss to decide what's the best way to kill my mark. He's an actor doing a performance of Tosca, in rehearsal. Another actor has to 'shoot' him on stage so i'm guessing i need to somehow knock the shooter out, change into his clothes and shoot the mark for real. I can't see any other way of doing it.

But it's all so overwhelming.

Once i've completed Blood Money (and if i like it) then i'll get Absolution. Absolution looks terrific!

In the mean time my recommendation is Bioshock.

OR... you can go to the reception, get a real WWII pistol, go to the actor's backstage dressing room, swap the replica with it and viola.

Edited by Teritus

OR... you can go to the reception, get a real WWII pistol, go to the actor's backstage dressing room, swap the replica with it and viola.

Oh lord now i feel stupid!

I found the dressing rooms backstage! But i didn't think any thing of it! I'll do that then, thanks Teritus!

Oh lord now i feel stupid!

I found the dressing rooms backstage! But i didn't think any thing of it! I'll do that then, thanks Teritus!

How long had you been trying to work out what to do?

I got Madden 13 on Wednesday. Haven't played it too much due to yesterdays games but I'm starting to get the hang of it. First few games I was throwing more picks than Tony Romo but I've now got used to having to put the ball on a plate for my recievers. Think I'm going to need to trade for a new WR. I did get Plaxico Burress from free agency but I chose to auto cut the players and the f**king game cut him and Amendola. Before I realised they had been picked up.

I enjoyed the last Hitman, but I failed miserably when it came to actual stealth, I usually tried the levels about 5 times, failed every time, then just ran through blasting everyone.

Same here, I always do that on stealth games. I balls It up a few times and just think "bugger it" and blast through.

How long had you been trying to work out what to do?

I got Madden 13 on Wednesday. Haven't played it too much due to yesterdays games but I'm starting to get the hang of it. First few games I was throwing more picks than Tony Romo but I've now got used to having to put the ball on a plate for my recievers. Think I'm going to need to trade for a new WR. I did get Plaxico Burress from free agency but I chose to auto cut the players and the f**king game cut him and Amendola. Before I realised they had been picked up.

I was wondering if I should grab a copy of this. I have only played one madden game and that was about 10 years back! Aha. Is it worth grabbing if I see a cheap copy going?

Always loved Mirrors Edge, hard to get your hands on now but I'd highly recommend it if you see it.

Just epicly good.

I loved Mirrors Edge! Brilliant game in the first person perspective, bright colours of vivid reds and blues.

Only problem i had with it was that it just hasn't any replay value really. But it was challenging and got you to engage your brain during the parts where you think 'where the hell do i go from here?'.

I hope there's a sequel.

Just finished Max Payne 3 thanks to the Steam Autumn sales :) Great little gem. Doesn't stand up story wise to the first two, but I enjoyed the action and the classic Max Payne one-liners. One of the best quotes:

Max Payne: I had a hole in my second favor drinking arm, and the only way we were likely to get Fabiana back now was in installments. Whoever our uninvited guests were... I was about done playing soldiers.

Platform games back in the day were just run and jump, and were a hell of a lot better than most games now. They didn't lead you by the hand and needed thinking about.

Well yes, but that was towards a goal.

In Mario you ran and jumped to kill mushrooms and turtles and whatnot in order to find a princess.

From that video all I could see really was running and jumping for the sake of it.

Anyone finished Walking Dead yet? 2 last episodes were really good!

I did. I was pretty impressed with the overall game experience, although some of the decisions and just overall story mechanics from episode 5 didn't do much for me.