On 04/03/2017 at 09:03, dan_cfc said:

Anyone get Horizon Zero Dawn? If so how is it? Heard very good things about it.

Another operation on my leg resulted in me purchasing this, I'm admittedly more of an Xbox man but have the PS4 for all the AAA exclusives.

i had always planned to buy it but would usually wait for the price drop however the week off work convinced me to part with the full price.

what a brilliant decision that's been from me, the game is magnificent, I've spent the last 12 hours on it and you're lucky if I've opened 20% of the map, it's huge! 

The gameplay is fun and allows you to approach the game in multiple ways. So far it has a strong story system and you feel connected to the characters. The graphics are amazing as well.

I'd 100% recommend people get this game ASAP

Just played Sleeping Dogs for the first time, it's a fantastic game. I normally hate these GTA kinda games but the fighting mechanics of this one makes it very entertaining. 

Unfortunately, I encountered a pretty major bug which has ruined the game for me and rendered it unplayable. For some reason when doing missions where you have to take pictures, the game just doesn't let me do it. I'm smashing the RT button like it says to but it's not taking the picture, looked online to make sure I wasn't being stupid and missing something obvious but it seems to be a common issue. Doesn't seem like there's a fix for it so I'm screwed, pity as I was really getting into it.

1 hour ago, Remodez said:

Just played Sleeping Dogs for the first time, it's a fantastic game. I normally hate these GTA kinda games but the fighting mechanics of this one makes it very entertaining. 

Unfortunately, I encountered a pretty major bug which has ruined the game for me and rendered it unplayable. For some reason when doing missions where you have to take pictures, the game just doesn't let me do it. I'm smashing the RT button like it says to but it's not taking the picture, looked online to make sure I wasn't being stupid and missing something obvious but it seems to be a common issue. Doesn't seem like there's a fix for it so I'm screwed, pity as I was really getting into it.

I love Sleeping Dogs, got it on PS4. There is a fix for this issue, you just re-map the buttons. But it looks like you have this on Xbox, so I don't think that works for you, only for PS4 owners.

34 minutes ago, Blueblur said:

I love Sleeping Dogs, got it on PS4. There is a fix for this issue, you just re-map the buttons. But it looks like you have this on Xbox, so I don't think that works for you, only for PS4 owners.

After further digging it seems the Xbox Elite Controller should allow you to re-map buttons. I'll try it when I get home, there may be hope yet! 

35 minutes ago, Remodez said:

After further digging it seems the Xbox Elite Controller should allow you to re-map buttons. I'll try it when I get home, there may be hope yet! 

Good luck! It's a great game, would be a shame if you had to stop playing it.

11 hours ago, havelschayes said:

excited for mass effect next week, hopefully it doesn't dissapoints

I was just coming in to mention this, I'm beyond excited for this game. I'm actually contemplating holidays from work or perhaps I'll just *cough* work *cough* from home for a few days when it's out. 

I loved the mass effect series and while I'm a little heartbroken Shepard is gone I just love the whole idea and stories behind their games.

I've watched all the advertisements and the info gameplay that's out about weapons, classes, exploration etc but I've avoided all the longer gameplay stuff as I want the story to be unspoilt.

I was even gonna buy EA Access just to get it early but I'll smash through 10 hours of gameplay far too quickly! 

I played about 3 hours of Andromeda today, and it's definitely a mass effect game. Loads of side quests, information, NPC's etc. Plenty of wow graphic moments with landscapes, spaceships. Plenty of erm....Less than wow graphic moments with character animations :laugh2:. Loving the combat, much better paced without the wheel than i thought it would be, jetpack is excellent. So far so good,though I've somehow made my character look like a young Seinfeld.

On 13/03/2017 at 22:11, Remodez said:

On 13/03/2017 at 23:22, Blueblur said:

Wait wait, there are people who actually like sleeping dogs? I remember hating the game so much, i just stopped after a few hours and never came back.  

Anyone play RE7?

It's back to the original game in that it's not just blasting away all damn game, and so far the thing you have to work out puzzle-wise, are spread out throughout the game..not just finding something in the same room.

Very different feel, and enjoying it so far.  Won't be playing it in the dark though

12 hours ago, mad_mac said:

Anyone play RE7?

It's back to the original game in that it's not just blasting away all damn game, and so far the thing you have to work out puzzle-wise, are spread out throughout the game..not just finding something in the same room.

Very different feel, and enjoying it so far.  Won't be playing it in the dark though

The Ethan Must Die DLC looks hard

Edited by kiwi1691

reading andromeda's early impressions, the overall complain it's very buggy (as expected tbf because it's such a huge game) and incredibly unpolished, and the facial animation is hilariously bad, like alpha version bad, i usually don't care about these things but looking at the footage it really is awful, the human characters look like they all got aspergers or something

typical ea rushing out games, i'll probably wait a month or two until it got properly patched

Edited by havelschayes