Bridgeman

Any game recommendation?

They done a great job with the remastered version so they have gone down the right track.

They just needed to ditch the jet packs and futuristic rubbish that the majority of gamers have been calling for.

The demand is there and if they make a WW11 game in the mould of the MW games it will be a HUGE success. I for one am really looking forward to it

17 minutes ago, Blueblur said:

I don't think so. They lost it around MW3 IMO. 

I think going back to old school could be a life saver for them. 

As long as they don't go sticking jet packs and space adventures in there..

Just stick to real guns, realistic game play and less 'pay to win' features like supply drops and it has the potential to be great.

15 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

They done a great job with the remastered version so they have gone down the right track.

They just needed to ditch the jet packs and futuristic rubbish that the majority of gamers have been calling for.

The demand is there and if they make a WW11 game in the mould of the MW games it will be a HUGE success. I for one am really looking forward to it

I think they would have released a world war one sooner but wanted to take the time to perfect it. The last release seemed more of a filler to keep people going until they return to what people expect of the franchise. They must have known people weren't interested in the space bollocks so they stuck MW remastered in as a sweetener. 

Realistic guns, realistic kill streak and no gimmicks and it could be great. They should take a leaf out of Battlefield's book with the success they had going back to world war 1. 

Picked up bloodborne during the winter and finished that, great game. Was also gonna get the new Mass Effect but with all the negative reviews and Dark Souls 3 having a 50% drop in price I went for that and I'm enjoying it a lot.

Used to hate Souls games but they are so rewarding. 

Andromeda's flaws are so exaggerated it's painful.

Yeah the facial animations aren't great but I've enjoyed the 40 odd hours I've ploughed in to it so far! 

Maybe I'm bias because I loved the Mass Effect series, but not many games have me playing 40 hours on them these days. I don't even play FIFA that much anymore.

12 minutes ago, dkw said:

The animations are nothing once i got going, the combat is superb, it's mass effect which if you like that kind of game you will love it.

I really miss the power wheel...

11 minutes ago, undertow said:

I really miss the power wheel...

I thought i would but I've gotten used to the way it is now, i think it much faster paced now.

I bought Alienation in a Playstation store sale. 

It's made by the same team that made Dead Nation and Resogun... Basically they're really simple premise but hugely addictive games.

This game has some RPG/upgrade systm elements to it which is a bit different for the developer. I wasn't too sure on it at first but I've started to see how it really boosts your abilities when applied correctly, especially on the better gear. 

Anyway, if you've got a PS4, I'd definitely recommend giving it a look, especially if it's still on sale for £6

Image result for alienation gif

Finding Zero Horizon Dawn a little samey. Played a decent amount and upto level 20 but lacking abit of variation.  

Might have to put it down for abit and come back to it. 

15 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

Yooka-Laylee is finally out, made by the creators of Banjo Kazooie

header.jpg?t=1491845210

Is it any good, my little girl absolutely loves Banjo Kazooie, to a point where I had to buy an old xbox 360 for her to play it on.

8 hours ago, dkw said:

Is it any good, my little girl absolutely loves Banjo Kazooie, to a point where I had to buy an old xbox 360 for her to play it on.

Any fan of Banjo Kazooie should enjoy it.

Finally 100%'d and Platinum trophied Shadow of Mordor. Now to start on the 2 DLC's. Haven't enjoyed a single player game so much in years. 

Still finidng time to fit a bit of Battlefield 1 Online in every now and then though. Has surpassed CoD in every part of FPS's now. So much more rewarding for playing the game properly instead of just frag spamming.