Been playing Hollow Knight. Previously heard good things about it and it was one of the free games on PS+ this month so thought I'd give it a go. 

Ended up really getting into it. It's a bit like the old 2D Castlevania games where as you unlock new abilities h previously unreachable areas open up so you back track to a lot of places. Quite a lot of boss fights and platforming sections. 

Really good game, definitely recommend it to anyone who has playstation plus. 

Anyone else find they just don't really enjoy playing games that much any more? Like, I sit and browse my list of games on Steam or something for ages, maybe buy something new that looks cool, but then I just don't have the energy or enthusiaism to actually play anything, especially something long with a long story that I know will take me months to actually finish.

7 hours ago, JM7 said:

PS5 out today in US and UK on 12th. Is anyone getting it?

I missed out on the first opportunity to pre-order one so will be waiting until online retailers have them in stock again this week/next week to get one. 

I’ll be buying Valhalla to being with. Currently playing watch dogs legion on my PS4 (the last game I will be playing on it) and enjoying it. It’s the same as the previous two games really but the “play as any NPC” mechanic is really cool and clever. I love visiting London landmarks and places I used to work on the map, I think ubi did a good job replicating the city, despite it being understandably truncated in parts. 

5 hours ago, dkw said:

Watch dogs reviewed fairly well, ill probably give it a go once in done with valhalla even though I didn't like watch dogs 2 at all.

Then you probably won’t like this one! Despite the change in city location it’s the same sort of stuff; spiderbots, drones (though you can ride them this time) sneaking into compounds and lots of “hacking”, and liberating the boroughs of London. 

20 hours ago, Blueblur said:

I missed out on the first opportunity to pre-order one so will be waiting until online retailers have them in stock again this week/next week to get one. 

I’ll be buying Valhalla to being with. Currently playing watch dogs legion on my PS4 (the last game I will be playing on it) and enjoying it. It’s the same as the previous two games really but the “play as any NPC” mechanic is really cool and clever. I love visiting London landmarks and places I used to work on the map, I think ubi did a good job replicating the city, despite it being understandably truncated in parts. 

Got an email a few days ago that game will have some more stock available online on release day so check it out if you can. 

I played the first Watchdogs and decided that the game can pretty much f**k off during that. Those damn drinking games...