21 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

Really quiet on mine. Occasionally when switching on, the disk whirls pretty loud but thats about it.

This was a buzz, its not loud enough to notice when there's sound from a game but when there's not it's horrible. He's getting a replacement so all isn't lost. 

6 hours ago, JM7 said:

Just a heads up for those with a PS4, you can save any free ps plus games via a web browser to your library.  and then when you get a PS5, you can download them to your PS5. 

I have so many games saved I’ll never play :laugh2:

I’m actually really enjoying Mafia 3 despite its bugs, if anything it’s got a great soundtrack. 

5 hours ago, Munkworth said:

I have so many games saved I’ll never play :laugh2:

I’m actually really enjoying Mafia 3 despite its bugs, if anything it’s got a great soundtrack. 

Is it still quite buggy? I thought they might fixed it by now. 

18 hours ago, JM7 said:

Is it still quite buggy? I thought they might fixed it by now. 

The main one I had was certain points of the game not progressing meaning but you just off yourself and it works :good2:That happen three times in a row early on and not since. The other stuff if pretty superficial...