Any game recommendation?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

On 08/02/2023 at 19:49, Munkworth said:

I’ve tried running in circles and throwing canisters/exploding c**ts at him but it’s just so f**king tedious. Turning/healing/reloading just takes forever on this game!

Have you managed to do the final boss yet?

19 hours ago, Blueblur said:

LOVING Hogwarts Legacy. For a Potter geek like myself it’s a wet-dream. 

The castle and grounds are beautifully realised and the combat is very fun. It’s incredibly immersive too, I’m lost in a magical world each time I play! 

I love it too. I've spent hours on it over the weekend.

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished Hogwarts Legacy after 40 hours. Really enjoyed it! 

Currently playing Sonic Frontiers on Switch. Graphically its rough around the edges but the gameplay is fun and it's keeping me occupied until Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom comes out. 

3 hours ago, JM7 said:

I started playing Deathloop. Quite like it but I’ve no idea what is going on. Bit confusing 

When it drops in price (to around 15 quid!)  I'll get this i think. Quite a fun gimmick by the looks of it!

19 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Shame that it got negative reviews. Should have been a good game 

The story is alright but they’ve padded it out with nightly crimes/premeditated crimes that come up every time you go on ‘patrol’ and every time they’re exactly the same. It’s just tedious.

On 25/03/2023 at 07:49, JM7 said:

Ghostwire is free on PS plus. Anyone played it?

Yep I played and completed it last year- a good game. Eerie and creepy- using your powers is fun and being in Tokyo, being able to jump and glide around rooftops feels great. Not an amazing game by all means but worth playing during this game dry-spell!

• 2 weeks later...