If you like Dragon Age, check out the older Baldur's gate series (for PC but with an ipad version coming soon). More more involved combat (DAO is a streamlined version of it) and one of the best RPG series of all time.

On the subject of dungeon crawlers, just got Disgaea 3 on the Vita which will probably eat up my spare time until Diablo 3

If you like Dragon Age, check out the older Baldur's gate series (for PC but with an ipad version coming soon). More more involved combat (DAO is a streamlined version of it) and one of the best RPG series of all time.

On the subject of dungeon crawlers, just got Disgaea 3 on the Vita which will probably eat up my spare time until Diablo 3

Balders Gate games were bloody brilliant, as was Neverwinter Nights by the same people.

I started playing DA:O and it really wasn't doing much for me. Can't understand what the hell they are saying, the screen is blurry at times, etc. I'll stick a pin in that one for now and come back later I guess.

PSN had a sale about a month ago on all old Final Fantasy games, so I bought 6-9. Just got done playing 8, which I always remembered as being my least favorite, and this playthrough didn't do much to change that. Still a solid game though. Just started 9 last night, love the retro feel this game has.

That'll never happen, well not for another 3 years I suppose!

So who's grabbing Diablo 3 around here? Can't wait for that release, lost so much hours in the first and second one that it was criminal. Hopefully they kept true to the original feal of the series. For people that really enjoy dungeon crawlers like Diablo, check out Torchlight. The second one is coming out soon, and will be only 20$ upon release. The original did not have multiplayer, but the second one will and it's made by the orginal creators of the Diablo series before they parted way with Blizzard.

Bought 2 games last week since they were in the cheaper ones in Game:

Black and White 2

Divinity II

Too soon to tell yet, but they both seem alright. Black and White seems a bit complicated for me though, hard to keep all the villagers happy whilst building stuff and stopping the giant lion eating people.

Divinity seems to be a fantasy RPG style thing with your classic swords, magic, goblins, etc... it's okay so far though. Wish I hadn't chosen the bow and arrow though, get killed easily.

Anyone that likes a dungeon crawl but isn't into Diablo can check out Torchlight on Steam.

It's really well done and fairly inexpensive. I'm playing it right now to get my "fix" while I wait for D3 to release on the 15th.

They already had an update that gave some sort of "extended ending"

I picked up SSX yesterday. Seems to be decent so far. Small amount of nostalgia from there old titles but it's a pretty solid arcade game. Speaking of arcade games I also got the new Trials Evolution on Xbox last week. Which is also decent for the few bucks it cost.

Edited by Connoor

Is there any news yet on Mass Effect 3 and what they're going to do about the ending which upset so many people?

They are releasing free DLC in a month or so that will flesh out the ending some more. The ending really didn't bother me too much, and the rest of the game was brilliant, so I would still recommend it to everyone.

They are releasing free DLC in a month or so that will flesh out the ending some more. The ending really didn't bother me too much, and the rest of the game was brilliant, so I would still recommend it to everyone.

I finished the game on Monday night and didn't really mind the ending. Ok it wasn't brilliant buy was ok, maybe made to look worse because of how incredible the rest of the game was.