GTA 5

GTA has gone down hill since the original San Andreas for me. Hope this will be a return to form. Also I'm getting fed up of the same 3 cities. Heres hoping they do a GTA London on the current consoles. I've always wanted to work for a crooked Russian football club owner who wants you to take down rival teams. :wink:

Every GTA game has been amazing up until San Andreas.

GTA IV was too realistic to actually enjoy, and I'm sure old GTA fans will agree with me.

I hated how there was no military, or tanks, aeroplanes, actually fun cheats like the one where peds have weapons and attack eachother... And all that was left out because "it wasn't realistic". Of course it isn't! That's why it's a bloody game!

The trailer looks great but I'm not sure if I'll get it. If it's the same cack as IV then I most likely won't. The realistic gamer brigade really f**ked the series up. I've seen comments from Rockstar employees on how they want to tell a story and not just have a game like Saint's Row where everything's about having fun with no real plot.

I find that ridiculous because firstly they have managed to make great storylines ALONG with fun gameplay until IV came out!

I do hope they've realized this because frankly I'm gutted to see my favourite game franchise thrown down the crapper just because some twits want the game to be a real life simulation.

/rant

Edited by DannyD

I didnt even buy the last one because the one before that was repetitive crap, as scott said. I just dont get the accolades the last game got at all, so many better games got ignored almost because of that load of garbage.

Didn't it go straight from San Andreas to GTA IV in terms of progression? Unless you're talking about the expansion packs to the games.

I'll probably get it on release day, but I would hope that some improvements are made to GTA IV. God, San Andreas was a brilliant, brilliant game. Can't believe how massive they made it.

It had an awesome story that wasn't repetitive.

The game world was massive with countryside, desert, and 3 cities

You had your own airfield and after 1 mission you had your own military plane that came with a missile system

You had a jet pack