Eden Hazard at Chelsea

trueblue

i thought Real were looking at him too, and with Zidane part of their back room crew I have heard that he is talking to HAzard about joining Real. This is all conjecture, obviously, but so is us signing him

The Mail:

'HAZARD-ous times for AVB as £25m wonderkid fails to make the grade in debut'

Hmm... Good point.

The Guardian [just trying to pick a non-tabloid]:

"HAZARD-ous conditions for Man Utd as winger starts 6 goal romp"

Living in France i've been watching and 'advocating' this lad for a while now, he really is special.

But.. and it is a big but.. His agent has come out and said he wants to go to Real Madrid, so if Jose fancies him then that's where he's off too unfortunately.

Even if RM don't make an offer we will be in a race with a fair few other big clubs for his signature for certain.

Alan

PML

Plymouth Marine Laboratory? Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy? Public Missiles Ltd.?

Seriously though... If you mean the Premier League, then are you suggesting we should only sign players that have proven themselves in the Premier League? That would be silly.

Well he's rated one of the top youngster in europe by FIFA. But as many others I would like to see him proven i PML before signing him.

and just how do you figure that'll work? with man city, real, arsenal . . . trying to sign him, he just might go to everton? or do you feel he might go to city, united, arsenal and in a couple of seasons , if he is really proven, they will gladly sell him to us

http://www.lequipe.fr/Allos-v2/Allo_TRANSFERT.html

News IN : Chelsea FC wants Lille Eden Hazard NOW ! This January .

Informal Talks were held during Christmas week ( After the 25th ) and Hazard's agent made it clear that everything will depend on Lille's board as Eden already mentioned He would like to help Lille finish in the Top 3 . It was believed Chelsea understood it but now , We understand Chelsea let Lille know They would be ready to offer 25M + 5M addons for Hazard with an immediate transfer . NO LOAN BACK this January .

This explains the timing of Lille's Academy Director Jean Michel Vandamme who said Yesterday ' Lille was open for talks regarding a sale '