Chelsea v Bayern Munich (CL Final) 19/05/12 KO 19:45 BST

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I've no idea what he meant, but I loved him for it and it's one of my favourite memories of the season, along with his "scoregasm" when Torres scored against Barca.

Never thought I'd say it, but I've gotten to like Red Nev quite a lot.

barca-2-2-chelsea-flex_design.pnghttp://image.spreads...flex_design.pngbarca-2-2-chelsea-flex_design.png

Edited by Valerie

While I would never have classed myself as a 'fan' of Gary Neville as a player, I certainly respected him as an opponent and considered him a top-drawer right back, although I will maintain until my death that Dan Petrescu was the superior footballer.

I've never watched the ITV coverage of the game. I'm interested in watching the post-match more than the match, just to see what the pundits say and so on.

Anyone any idea where I can find it?

ITV player Davey - http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=317377

I've watched the pens and the celebrations several times. They'll be taking it down in a few days as they only keep it on the site for a month.

What a Father's Day present that was.

The kids playing in the garden, the wife cooking their tea, and me upstairs watching the pens and all the post-match celebrations.

Almost cried when Robbie was joined by his son.

When we went up to lift the Cup, the commentator mentioned we have been in 14 finals in 15 years and won 11.

That is some f**king record.

In the last 8 years we have won 10 majors.

As Lampard walked up them steps as captain I couldn't help thinking that he was booed at Wet Spam because they thought he was only getting a game because he was the manager's nephew.

He was one of their own and they booed him.

What a bunch of ignorant pricks.

They called him fat ..

post-7147-0-89145300-1339953222.jpg