Zeta

Chelsea v Bayern Munich (CL Final) 19/05/12 KO 19:45 BST

Congrats chelsea fc..Congrats to Robbie n Roman....Well done all those wonderful Blue supporters....Thanks to the hero team..Cech you are a marvel..Drogs you are a god....The best team in london....We want the premiership next season.....I never thought id live to see titles and cups but i have...CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Thank you every one. Worst year of my life and I walked away from all of you. When I returned I appreciated that you didn't question, just allowed me to slip back in. This joy is less than you deserve but I am sure you will settle for it. I nearly checked out for ever but am glad I didn't - love this moment, love those who care, love those who take the time to put you first when you needed it and take damn good care.

Tonight we smile. Never forget how good it feels.

Its been a great nite and so glad iv been part of it, Chelsea fans are great such a friendly club its no wonder that even the neutrals are happy for us, we are CHELSEA and we are now in the elite club where we belong champions league winners. I love you CHELSEA

Thank you every one. Worst year of my life and I walked away from all of you. When I returned I appreciated that you didn't question, just allowed me to slip back in. This joy is less than you deserve but I am sure you will settle for it. I nearly checked out for ever but am glad I didn't - love this moment, love those who care, love those who take the time to put you first when you needed it and take damn good care.

We had as much patience for your inevitable return as we did waiting for this silverware.

You're a Chels legend mate.

Shoulder to shoulder mate, shoulder to shoulder.

Never felt so drained after watching tv. Can't believe we are the European Champions. It feels like yesterday Gronkjaer curled that shot in against Liverpool to get us back into the Champions League. Goodnight.

Just seen the interview with Torres. Hats off to him many players would have just given up and looked for a move out of Chelsea but he has come up with the goods at the end of this season. and his goal against Barca was key.

I just got back from my mate and his wife's house.

Unreal. I went from my heart beating 180 beats-per-minute to sheer disgust to sheer euphoria to sheer horror to sheer elation... And that was just between minutes 83 and 95. Never mind the fact that the lads did brilliantly all match once again to keep Bayern at bay. They had what, 42 shots? Only 9 of those were on goal.

I just had a sinking feeling when we went to penalties. No way we could win this, I thought. There was no f**king way. The Germans don't lose to penalties.

Lahm

Gomez

Neuer

All scored (Neuer? Really??). Bayern up 3-1 on penalties. We're not coming back from that. Lamps powers one home. 3-2... Still not looking good. Olic is saved by Cech. Ok, let's get this tied. Ash puts it in. 3-3. We've got a shot.

Schweinsteiger steps up and hesitates. He hesitates... Hits the post! OMFG!

Drogba, time to do what you do. And he f**king did.

HOLY... DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!?!

Cloud nine ladies and gents... Cloud f**king nine.

I didn't shed a tear, but my lip quivered. There are a lot of great moments for this historic club. This is another one, and it's up there with the best.

I saw this on twitter. 19/5... 1905.

Chelsea FC, Champions of Europe. It's only starting to sink in.

It sounds nice, I have to admit.

European Champions. Nice ring to that.

Sorted out my Sunday'n'all.

What a season. Have to admit I thought we'd lost it at least twice but nowt really compares to this after all the sh*t Europe has thrown at us we've finally overcome.

So proud.

Pete Cech, "For the first time I didn't know what to to do" about Didier scoring the winning penalty... I hope I can speak for everyone else on here with a "NEITHER DID I PETR, NEITHER DID I!" It wa a dream today and goodnight to you English bloke but for us Yanks, its early! Go out and celebrate, if you are not already! Chelsea and all of us supporters should relish this performance today and in the past rounds! It couldn't have been script better! Blue is the color!

Edited by DoubleHelix74

So this is the end of the story

Everything we had, everything we did

Is buried in dust

And this dust is all that's left of us

But only a few ever worried

Though the signs were clear, they had no idea

You just get used to living in fear

Or give up

When you can't even picture your future