Chelsea v Bayern Munich (CL Final) 19/05/12 KO 19:45 BST

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody else watched that great documentary Kings of Europe about us winning this? It's amazing I've watched it like a dozen times.

Its funny too I still get nervous when I watch the highlights if not only the final but the other games too. Especially at the Bridge when Barca hit the post.

Edited by Bobbywoodhogan

does anyone have the clip of Romans reactions just after the penalty save from robben ? Absolute quality.

A split screen and that of the man city owners after that aguero goal would be nice, shows who really cares about their club.....jus sayin !

does anyone have the clip of Romans reactions just after the penalty save from robben ? Absolute quality.

A split screen and that of the man city owners after that aguero goal would be nice, shows who really cares about their club.....jus sayin !

im not sure what precisely he was reacting to but its still funny

Edited by Lane
  • 4 weeks later...

• 5 months later...

If I would have been watching it, I first would have been bouncing up and down on my bed out of nerves when it came down to penalties, and then out of happiness after Drogs sank his. I then would have run around the house screaming "They won! They won! They won!"  I would have been told by my sister to shut up (she even told me and my dad to shut up when we shouted after the Blackhawks won the last game of the Stanley Cup last summer, saying it was "just a hockey game."), but who cares.

Must of read over this thread about 3 or 4 times, the lack of people on here during penalties is hilarious compared to the match. Everyone was probably kneeling at their TVs doing some sort of arm motion with their hands whilst praying! Amazing night, although had the worst headache throughout it. They do make it look difficult but I wouldn't have it any other way, love this club.

• coco pinned this topic