Chelsea v Bayern Munich (CL Final) 19/05/12 KO 19:45 BST

Drogba or Cech, for me Cech. Drogba scored the two deciding goals but did gave away a penalty which would minus a point or two. Cech saved 3 penalties and did not put a single foot wrong. Cech's role was less spectacular but he would be my MOM

True but in giving away the penalty he also nobbled Ribery who would have been their regular penalty taker I think.

What a night,,,

If we are willing to give a manager a few years to learn,,, GIVE RDM the job now...

Bertrand is a star in the making...

Coming from me this is a biggie.. Give Drogba his 2 years... Play him with Nando what a difference when they were both on the pitch...

Time for more whiskey

Oh and

CHELSEA!!!!

Edited by smileysmiles

Drogba and Pete were both unbelievably great. Drogs headed about 100 times the ball away from our box and he scored twice. His only mistake was the penalty but it didn't matter in the end. Petr could have saved the Muller goal but he is just amazing in penalties. Can't even remember the times he couldn't catch a single penalty. He is the best penalty saving goalie in the world at the moment.

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

Always doing things the hard way but I wouldn't have it any other way

Cech is f**king superman, Drogba is a beast, Lamps has ice running through his veins when it comes to penalties

I heard Tag Heuer are bringing out a new watch called the Ashley Cole in commemoration of his timing on tackles and blocks

Mikel bossed the midfield defensively (Didn't score the winner though, that'll obviously come next year when we defend the title against Real)

Nando who ran his heart out, won us the corner which lead to the goal when we thought all was loss, came to the big clubs to win the big trophy

And all the rest

Luiz, Cahill, Bertrand, Kalou, Bosingwa, Ferreira, Essien, Meireles, Terry, Ramires and anyone else I've missed

The European Champions

Love this club so much!

Chelsea FC Making History, not living off it!! :badge:

• loz pinned this topic
  • loz unpinned this topic