On 27/06/2020 at 22:31, Jackson27 said:

Can We Sell Matt Miazga, The Guy Seems Like An Absolute Joke, His Sending Off Was Just Mad

I cant see him coming back here in all honesty. Pretty sure we signed him to resonate with some of the US fans, but now that we have Pulisic he literally has no use to us at all!

On another note, Brazilian Nathan has officially signed to Athletico Minero for about 3m. Another one of those random signings for a player that was never really going to play for us.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-announce-deal-chelsea-blues-making-e3m-midfielders-sale/

3 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

Clarke-Salter not included in the squad numbers announcement today, so I guess he's going out on loan again.

Better off just selling him permanently, our squad is so inflated.

1 hour ago, driller97 said:

Better off just selling him permanently, our squad is so inflated.

I thought he did well enough on loan last year to get a squad spot as 4th centre back, especially being left footed, plus the low bar set by the incumbents last season, plus he looked decent in the friendly vs Brighton.

Obviously not though 🙂

2 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

I thought he did well enough on loan last year to get a squad spot as 4th centre back, especially being left footed, plus the low bar set by the incumbents last season, plus he looked decent in the friendly vs Brighton.

Obviously not though 🙂

He did alright but I doubt he has a future here when we have Sarr coming in next season and Mbuyamba soon as well. Would rather just sell with a buyback clause, just in case he suddenly turns world class