Pearce quoted silly money for SWP

Elliott

Me as well, I'm absolutely sick of paying a fortune for players and other clubs expecting to get em on loan for f**k all. We're being taken for mugs and everyone knows it. What makes it worse is this is Man City, we PAID THEM over 20 million for SWP, and now they want him back....FOR FREE!!

Yeah, I know mate.

I was thinking, they ripped us off 21 million for a player rated around 10 million with SWP. Now they are trying to do the same again with Richards. They say never look a gift horse in the mouth, but Man City are really taking the michael now, its time to tell all these parasites, accept our offer or sod off.

Archived