Torres - The "Groundhog Day" Thread

Torres: stay or go?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Torres: stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

Yet another match where he was nowhere to be seen ... Zorres ? More like Casper... Hardly ever gets in threatening positions, his first touch is awful .. And I could go on but whats the point its all been said already . He needs to leave this summer he is really holding us back.

I was saying just before the second half that Liverpool have put Sturridge on and i bet Benitez would leave Torres on, that's exactly what happened. Benitez thinks just because we were winning 1-0 at the time that everything was going fine, well it wasn't, and Torres was having another of his all to common awful performances. Had Ba been on we would have had a real threat up front because Liverpool were there for the taking today.

It's just the same sh*t over and over again with Torres. He scores a few goals against some crap opposition, puts in a couple of displays where he looks like he gives a sh*t, then goes back to being absolutely woeful.

Get the scouse out of our club!

FSW f**k off

TOrres f**k off

Benayoun f**k off

And whoever's idea it was to hire FSW can f**k right off as well

It's just the same sh*t over and over again with Torres. He scores a few goals against some crap opposition, puts in a couple of displays where he looks like he gives a sh*t, then goes back to being absolutely woeful.

Get the scouse out of our club!

................ and yet some on here fall for it every single time. And they will do again if he plays half decent against Swiss Basil on Thursday night.

He hasn't been a top player for years now and never will be again. Opposition defenders see his name on the team sheet and know they are in for a cushy game. Hardly troubled Carjacker and Aggro all afternoon.

I'm not sure what was the bigger disgrace, his limp wristed performance or the fact that Fatty kept him on the pitch for 90 minutes.

Edited by just

................ and yet some on here fall for it every single time. And they will do again if plays half decent against Swiss Basil on Thursday night.

He hasn't been a top player for years now and never will be again. Opposition defenders see his name on the team sheet and know they are in for a cushy game. Hardly troubled Carjacker and Aggro all afternoon.

I'm not sure what was the bigger disgrace, his limp wristed performance or the fact that Fatty kept him on the pitch for 90 minutes.

agree ... will always be the worst signing in premiership history, for many ... and i fear we'll be stuck with him for another year, at least! ... just can't see how we can off-load him ...

How the hell did Torres play instead of Ba today, that's the question that needs answering.

I wondered why he started over Ba on Wednesday and people told me he deserved it because he was playing well.

Playing well against who? He only ever looks half-decent against sh*t sides on Thursday nights.

No, they said, he changed the game against City.

Wrong. Ba's goal changed the game.

Ba is the infinitely better player and Torres was again atrocious against Fulham but hey ho, still he keeps his place.

We've been here before of course, which is precisely why Sturridge f**ked off to Liverpool, and boy did he make an impact, more impact within minutes of coming on than Torres has made in countless attempts against the dippers.

We were playing with 10 men today, as we invariably do when Torres is in the side.

Absolutely unforgivable selection from the FSW.

Roman Abramovich, you have a lot to answer for.

Get these two w**kers out of our club.

Torres wasn't great today, however even more so I can't help but wonder why the f**k Benayoun came on for Hazard when the game was clearly far from over.

And then when Oscar was injured, surely lamps should have come on to help sure us up defensively and help us keep the ball, Moses didn't do anything wrong but he's not the player we needed.

wonder if anyone is still happy to give him another season!!

shouldnt have started, and should of been hooked at half time.

sick of it now, and have been all season really, I played striker to a decent level myself, and his performances are woeful. his touch is erratic, his movement is static, hes weaker than a girl guide, less bottle than the french.

f**k off and con your wages somewhere else.

Ba didn't play midweek yet a few decent performances against subpar teams in the Europa League ensured mr.invisible started and played a full 96 minute match ahead of BA who has scored more important goals for CFC in a few months than Mr. Invisible has scored in more than two years. It's a big fat joke - which the fat spanish waiter is playing on us.

Sturridge showed what we could have had for the first 6 months of the year, he produced a display in 45 minutes which dwarfs what Mr. Invisible has done the entire season at the club as first choice. Mr. Invisible has not scored a goal in the League for over 900 minutes that's 10 FULL MATCHES, Sturridge has played a total of 900 minutes this season in the League and has 6 goals. Since coming to CFC BA has played a total of 791 in ALL COMPETITIONS and has 4 goals.

Biggest flop of all time, yet we play him ahead of BA and Sturridge? It's a joke really - he will end up costing us 4th placed if Tubby continues to play him in the League.

Terry and Lampard get rotated, continually miss out on the big games, and never play two in succession, despite being good pros, top performers and utterly committed.

Once again it's one rule for Nando and another for everyone else at Torres FC.

Personally, I would give him £50m just to leave.

It would be the best £50m we've ever spent.

I watched the game again with a mate who supports Liverpool this morning, a fan who rates him the best forward he has ever seen in a red shirt.

We concentrated on Torres and Torres alone and he came to the agreement that he was not only a shadow of the player he saw at Liverpool, but his body language, his runs and ball control suggested he was not trying and like one game he mentioned before signing for us giving nothing to the cause because a transfer away from the club was on the cards.

Demba Ba can play ALL our remaining games and Torres for me can rot away like the club banished Malouda and Anelka in controversial circumstances.

His performances are taking the piss out of the thousands of Chelsea fans who follow our great club home and away every week.

I for one can forgive players with lesser ability who give 110 per cent every game.

I guarantee if Torres was not at this club things would improve immediately - Lukaku must be so annoyed looking at the blokes fairy like performance yesterday.

He is mugging us all, for me him and Benetiz are the double reason Jose might not now come to Chelsea - they hate him that much.

As far as I'm aware, Torres has shown better form in the last few games, apparently he was good in the second half against Fulham.

So as much as this pains me to say, the Interim can justify his inclusion, what he can't justify is keeping him on for the whole game.

Even allowing for him to start the second half, he should never have made it passed the 55/60 minute mark, by then it was obvious to anyone with any football nous, which I guess would explain why he stayed on for the 90.

The anger though has to be directed at the Interim, he's the man that picks the team, and he's the man that can hook players!