Torres - The "Groundhog Day" Thread

Torres: stay or go?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Torres: stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

That's a very well edited video, good quality and with english commentary. Rare on YouTube.

Man, he didn't score many goals and most of them were poached as well..

Also I noticed the only goal he properly celebrated was the one against City.

That's a very well edited video, good quality and with english commentary. Rare on YouTube.

Man, he didn't score many goals and most of them were poached as well..

Also I noticed the only goal he properly celebrated was the one against City.

Really?

I want my striker scoring poached goals, that's what strikers are supposed to do.

I think the only goals he didn't celebrate were against Athletico, for obvious reasons & Cardiff out of respect for an already relegated team.

5 second clip?

Well I guess when you keep replaying the same 6 goals over and over you can create a 7 min video……which is about the time and effort he has put in all season………….apart from that well constructed video...

Guest RFC_CFC

I just can't hate/dislike him.

He's a really likeable player for some reason (No I'm not into men lol)

If there was one player I wanted it to click for most in my Chelsea supporting days it was/is Fernando Torres.

At least he was part of the biggest night in our long history, for that he will forever be remembered (well that and the fee with a poor goalscoring record)....

Edited by RFC_CFC

When ridiculous lovey dovey comments like above continue to surface, I will continue it. Fondness towards this guy is unacceptable as far as I'm concerned. Fans will turn on many Chelsea players at the first sign, but with this leach patience and support seems relentless from some.

Torres has caused more pain, harm and misery to Chelsea than even opposition teams can ever dream of doing and yet he has people making these affectionate comments.

So no, I won't give it a rest mate.

When ridiculous lovey dovey comments like above continue to surface, I will continue it. Fondness towards this guy is unacceptable as far as I'm concerned. Fans will turn on many Chelsea players at the first sign, but with this leach patience and support seems relentless from some.

Torres has caused more pain, harm and misery to Chelsea than even opposition teams can ever dream of doing and yet he has people making these affectionate comments.

So no, I won't give it a rest mate.

No he didn't. Its stupid to claim that its "unacceptable" to support Torres. He is a Chelsea player and has scored some very important goals for us. Of course he isn't worth the 50 mil we payed for him but please don't paint him as some sort of villain who hates Chelsea and tries to sh*t on the fans.

He has been the single most important factor in handicapping Chelsea since he has been here. I am not trying to paint a picture of a guy deliberately trying to harm the club or defecating on Chelsea. There isn't a single player I want to perform poorly for the club when he's playing, but he doesn't deserve anywhere near the type of defence and good feeling he gets for being , frankly, an embarrasment of a footballer.

I will continue to get annoyed/angry at people still trying to spin things for Torres.

I want to see him angling for a move, take a paycut, whatever, he has to go and spare the club of his utter impotence on the field whilst bagging such a huge salary and simultaneously feeling he has been harshly treated by fans (his interviews).