Torres - The "Groundhog Day" Thread

abramovich

Torres: stay or go?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Torres: stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

He's a good striker, suffered with injury for a good part of last season but still managed 13 goals in 20 games. I'm hoping he starts breaking into the Italian starting line up and we whack Balotelli on the bench, f**king liability that bloke.

Just a day after I say this Balotelli signs for Liverpool. Good luck with that scousers, won't be long before the fans claim Rodgers will 'change him'

Guest RFC_CFC

Has balotelli signed for Liverpool? All I've seen is gailliani denying they've even made an approach. Seems a long way off, and with man city playing liverpool on Sunday, I wouldn't suprized if it is nonsense.

BBC are reporting they are in talks as are SKy Sports.

Guest RFC_CFC

Nothing official from anybody then? We've been 'in talk' for cavani and falcao for 3 years. I'd be suprized if it came to anything.

Not on BBC or Sky we havent.

It's a totally different situation...

I'm not happy about Liverpool signing Balotelli, he might be lazy but he is the best striker they could have possibly bought for that amount of money. Their main issue was where would the goals come from if Sturridge got injured - now they have options. 

Also I don't agree with you time, I thought Balotelli was one of Italy's best players at the World Cup(Pirlo being the one above him).  

Not on BBC or Sky we havent.

It's a totally different situation...

Sky 'sources' have also had United signing hummels, di maria, and Vidal all summer, and nothing has materialised.

Would be a decent signing for them, could even be a very good signing depending on what balotelli turns.

However the cynic in me thinks this has only been reported with city v liverpool game on the arisen.

Guest RFC_CFC

Sky 'sources' have also had United signing hummels, di maria, and Vidal all summer, and nothing has materialised.

Would be a decent signing for them, could even be a very good signing depending on what balotelli turns.

However the cynic in me thinks this has only been reported with city v liverpool game on the arisen.

£16 million fee is said to be agreed being reported from several sources.

It's going to happen.

£16 million fee is said to be agreed being reported from several sources.

It's going to happen.

Fair enough I Google it this morning and it didn't see anything but speculation. At least it will stop the outrageous falcao on loan to liverpool rumours.

Could go either way really.

balotelli has said today is his last day in Milan and confirmed that he is leaving

he's signing for liverpool.

it is actually happening