Torres - The "Groundhog Day" Thread

abramovich

Torres: stay or go?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Torres: stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

i really would prefer my last abiding memory of drogs to be that night! the night! not reduced to ten minute cameos like against burnley and leicster. where he looks slow and off the pace, and just giving costa a rest! not that man. torres should be used for that. thats what he's paid 150k a week for.

against burnley he pulled a big courtois hoof up field out of the air beautifully while fighting off the centre half. ok, he mis-hit his volley at goal, but everything else showed he has more than enough left in him to cause problems. i didnt see anything of him vs leicester, so cant comment on that

Thanks to hospitable invitations from classical honest football clubs throughout the globe, and intensive attentions from classical cynical media throughout the globe, I, Fernando Torres, gallantly manifest that, I, the senior, will STAY, with conventional lucrative wages pending to be in my bank account week by week. Just stuff me in the reserve team!

(Were I)Mourinho: Está bem, I'm just anticipating your such an exact word! Now, El Nino is certainly our loyal soldier. To embody his loyalty, we specifically arrange the following treatment on him next season:

No.1, Premier League? Oh, too exhausting and cheap, how could it defile your noble stature and exquisite face? So we only let you make nine appearances. No worry, not really playing on the pitches. In accordance with your loyalty, we just need you keep warming-up off the touch line, for...... about 90 mins, 9 * 90 = 810, now you get 810 mins in total to flaunt your stature and face against the cams. What, now? No,no,no, the weather is currently mild, how can it match your masculinity and grittiness? It must be in winter and plus the time when horrifying blizzard prevails! Oops, there is malfunction with geothermal system off the touch line by the way.

No.2, the youngsters are the future of our club. Thus you should work with him shoulder by shoulder! Attention, "shoulder by shoulder" indicates that you should keep warming-up off the pitch simultaneously even when you are in substitution.

No.3, Cup this, Copa that... they are too suffering, you don't even have to participate at all since they will injure you! But, as an ambassador of our club, to solidify the team, emotionally move the UK, the Commonwealth, and the globe with your loyalty, you should keep following the expedition of our team! And as the poor in spirit suggests, we will exclusively book the most economic rooms in those cities for your lodging!

No.4, What about ordinary times? Training! However, in order to demonstrate assiduity of you fulfilling the contract, a martyring set of trainings is tailor-made just for you! When the teammates are going with their routine, you, back and forth along the lane......turn CARTWHEEL! Your cartwheel will be our entertaining program for the ceremonies celebrating our champions. You know, eternal practice makes it perfect, isn't it? Moreover, train from breakfast to supper. Additionally there will be extra training time which totally is, two lessons per day and six days per week (except the home match-days and away trips ). We have already delegated a dozen of my assistant managers to couch you alternatively. Furthermore, we will fix up London major newspapers and pap... professional journalist shooting you while composing grand football star biography for you. So, don't forget to say hello to outside the window whenever you wake up every single morning.

PS. could any pals translate the content above into fluent Spanish and Portuguese? Then I will print and present this letter personally to the CFC, thanks.

Thanks to hospitable invitations from classical honest football clubs throughout the globe, and intensive attentions from classical cynical media throughout the globe, I, Fernando Torres, gallantly manifest that, I, the senior, will STAY, with conventional lucrative wages pending to be in my bank account week by week. Just stuff me in the reserve team!

(Were I)Mourinho: Está bem, I'm just anticipating your such an exact word! Now, El Nino is certainly our loyal soldier. To embody his loyalty, we specifically arrange the following treatment on him next season:

No.1, Premier League? Oh, too exhausting and cheap, how could it defile your noble stature and exquisite face? So we only let you make nine appearances. No worry, not really playing on the pitches. In accordance with your loyalty, we just need you keep warming-up off the touch line, for...... about 90 mins, 9 * 90 = 810, now you get 810 mins in total to flaunt your stature and face against the cams. What, now? No,no,no, the weather is currently mild, how can it match your masculinity and grittiness? It must be in winter and plus the time when horrifying blizzard prevails! Oops, there is malfunction with geothermal system off the touch line by the way.

No.2, the youngsters are the future of our club. Thus you should work with him shoulder by shoulder! Attention, "shoulder by shoulder" indicates that you should keep warming-up off the pitch simultaneously even when you are in substitution.

No.3, Cup this, Copa that... they are too suffering, you don't even have to participate at all since they will injure you! But, as an ambassador of our club, to solidify the team, emotionally move the UK, the Commonwealth, and the globe with your loyalty, you should keep following the expedition of our team! And as the poor in spirit suggests, we will exclusively book the most economic rooms in those cities for your lodging!

No.4, What about ordinary times? Training! However, in order to demonstrate assiduity of you fulfilling the contract, a martyring set of trainings is tailor-made just for you! When the teammates are going with their routine, you, back and forth along the lane......turn CARTWHEEL! Your cartwheel will be our entertaining program for the ceremonies celebrating our champions. You know, eternal practice makes it perfect, isn't it? Moreover, train from breakfast to supper. Additionally there will be extra training time which totally is, two lessons per day and six days per week (except the home match-days and away trips ). We have already delegated a dozen of my assistant managers to couch you alternatively. Furthermore, we will fix up London major newspapers and pap... professional journalist shooting you while composing grand football star biography for you. So, don't forget to say hello to outside the window whenever you wake up every single morning.

PS. could any pals translate the content above into fluent Spanish and Portuguese? Then I will print and present this letter personally to the CFC, thanks.

Thanks for that. So to summarise you share the same view on Torres as Bluehatter.

In a way, I admire Fernando Torres. My pride and self-respect wouldn't allow me to keep picking up huge paychecks while clearly unwanted and not played at a club.

I'd clean the stamford bridge toilets for that money.

I'd clean the stamford bridge toilets for that money.

Not the argument at all. It's one thing to have a bad job, but it's another thing completely to have the majority of your clients dislike you and your bosses perpetually telling you "No, Bob's going to do the job today. You just sit over there and watch Bob work".

I'm sure you'll say that's a dream come true, but it conflicts with the human spirit imo. Eventually, you'd want to be useful and valued as a member of a workforce or team.

A lot has been made of Torres wages but it was Chelsea who offered the contract. So now people are expecting him to go to Roma, A Madrid or whoever probably for 100k a week less. In effect he would be paying that team 100k a week to play for them. You'd really need to love your football.

I think he's here for another two years and during that time I think JM will call on him from time to time and I believe he will give 100%. While he playing for us I will support him and quiet frankly Im sick of all this total hate being shown to a current Chelsea player.

FERNANDO TORRES will not leave Chelsea unless they pay up his £8.5million-a-year contract in full ... being reported ...

I think Torres has got the Club by the short & curlies ... if true?

This thread could well run for the length of time it takes for Torres to run down his Contract then ... :0(