ARSENAL vs MAN UTD

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

We havent beaten Man Utd at home since Autum 2001, when Barthez helped us big time! That is 5 years, and 5 years too long. Were long over due a home win against these c**nts! We didnt even beat them in our undefeated season!

Man Utd will fear this game more than us. They have never been to Emirates. When the their coach drives in and their players come out, they will be in awe of our stadium, and hopefully cause them to choke ala Spurs players did when they came to Emirates. They have never played in a stadium full of 50'000 gooners!

Man Utd havent played a team like Arsenal this season. The closest team was Benfica, and i saw Benfica v Man Utd, and Benfica out played them and made Man Utd look ordinary. If it wasnt for weak finshing on their behlaf and a lucky Man Utd goal(one chance, Saha scored), they would have won that game.

If Man Utd come to the Emirates and try to play football, we all know there is only one winner. If they mark Henry, then what about Rosicky, if they target Fabregas, what about Hleb, etc. We have so many players to cause them problems.

And i hope our defenders give Larsson a nice kick or two for the CL final.

We will have to watch out for Ronaldo, but like Lennon at Emirates, he will end up in Clichy's pocket.

I would play Adebayor, as he will cause the Man Utd defenders to make more mistakes as he is a hustler.

Our last goalless draw was against them at Highbury. Honestly, although I would not necessarily like it, I'd take that result over a lose every day... I don't want them to be the first team to beat us at home, although I don't really care that much about it. The thing is, if Liverpool win and we draw, then we'll still be very near to them in the table, and at this stage, a point means everything in order to make them feel the pressure.

If we play 4-5-1 we should do alright, and it wouldn't surprise me if Rosicky is given an extra defensive responsibility. Henry will be up for this game, as it's his first big game since the WC final, and Flamini will probably do well enough, as he will be very concentrated, and defense, as always, is unpredictable.

Definitely not a game I look forward to, as when I think ManUtd, I think 1-0 at Old Trafford. I hate this clowns so much, I would pay to get their ground on fire. It truly is an unhealthy obsession I have, I just can't stand them, as they have no class, and they seem to like it. A ManUtd friend once told me, "The beauty of watching United, is that whenever we make a fault, our player would rather spit in the opponent's face rather than offer a sincere apology!"... I really can't stand them.

I'll watch this game, and I'll suffer watching it, of that I'm sure, but it's games like this that, when you win, make you the happiest person in the world, and when you loose, make you appreciate more each and every one of your future victories.

C'mon Arsenal!

Chelsea is playing earlier than Ars/ManU right?

If we can pull of a great win against Pool then that would put quite some pressure on ManU. They would feel us breathing down their necks and perhaps that could make them a bit nervous.

Come on you french ticklers! 128.gif

If we can pull of a great win against Pool then that would put quite some pressure on ManU. They would feel us breathing down their necks and perhaps that could make them a bit nervous.

we play Saturday and Arse play Man U on Sunday,

If we win that will give Fergies lot a restless night which could help the Wengerboys icon_wink.gif

we play Saturday and Arse play Man U on Sunday,

If we win that will give Fergies lot a restless night which could help the Wengerboys icon_wink.gif

Fergie will be on a bench so I don`t think it will helps Arses.

no way utd will keep van persie and henry quiet, unless carrick can play the game of his life.. Abedeyor might give them trouble also...

arsenal could do them in this one

F*CK !

After this expert's opinion I'm having serious doubts Arse is gonna win...

listen codfish, my young bacalauSCH.

I'm not saying arsenal will win merely that they will create chances, not sure if saha is fit and rooney doesn't look in great form either lately.

no way utd will keep van persie and henry quiet, unless carrick can play the game of his life.. Abedeyor might give them trouble also...

arsenal could do them in this one

F*CK !

After this expert's opinion I'm having serious doubts Arse is gonna win...

listen codfish, my young bacalauSCH.

I'm not saying arsenal will win merely that they will create chances, not sure if saha is fit and rooney doesn't look in great form either lately.

*UUFFFF!*

Thank you, that's a lot better. Maybee Arsenal stands a chance then. sign0070.gif

P.S. And it's BacaLHau.

When the their coach drives in and their players come out, they will be in awe of our stadium

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Yeah right United have graced in some of the best stadiums in Europe you Muppet.

Man Utd havent played a team like Arsenal this season.

Please get your facts right.

And i hope our defenders give Larsson a nice kick or two for the CL final.

Only way you can handle him icon_wink.gif

We will have to watch out for Ronaldo, but like Lennon at Emirates, he will end up in Clichy's pocket.

Lennon aint in RONALDO'S class mate.

I don't want them to be the first team to beat us at home, although I don't really care that much about it.

icon_lol.gif Make your bloody mind up icon_lol.gif

The thing is, if Liverpool win and we draw, then we'll still be very near to them in the table, and at this stage, a point means everything in order to make them feel the pressure

Just about sums up your hopes for the season FINISHING above the scousers icon_lol.gif

I would pay to get their ground on fire.

icon_rolleyes.gif

You really are 2 knifes short of a cutlery set

It truly is an unhealthy obsession I have I

You really do need help mate seriously (see above)

A ManUtd friend once told me, "The beauty of watching United, is that whenever we make a fault, our player would rather spit in the opponent's face rather than offer a sincere apology!"... I really can't stand them.

Do you believe everything your mate tells you?(Then again you really display yourself has being retarded)

Oh and name me one United player that you have seen SPIT at the opposition whilst playing for UNITED ?.

I'll watch this game, and I'll suffer watching it

I really hope you do.

I think he was referring to the fact that you haven't played a team where your team will need to leave the ground 20 minutes before the end of the game if they want to stand a fighting chance of getting home before midnight!

Ashburton Grove is right up there with the very worst planing decisions in British history!

I think he was referring to the fact that you haven't played a team where your team will need to leave the ground 20 minutes before the end of the game if they want to stand a fighting chance of getting home before midnight!

Ashburton Grove is right up there with the very worst planing decisions in British history!

Loz all being well the stadium will be empty of gooners with 20 mins left,Owing to the fact that the game will be over for them at that point icon_wink.gif

Well you had better hope your boys are on good behaviour - we all know how they like to throw their toys out of the pram whenever they play Arsenal.

Fair comment theres been a fair few dust ups in the past.

Hope they ban pizza in the dressing room icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Well you had better hope your boys are on good behaviour - we all know how they like to throw their toys out of the pram whenever they play Arsenal.

Fair comment theres been a fair few dust ups in the past.

Hope they ban pizza in the dressing room icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I'd be more concerned about the hot soup. icon_eek.gificon_lol.gif