Benitez flying in - How far will Roman go to service Torres?

just

How far will Roman go to service Torres?

Some clubs will change their formation to accommodate their "star" player. As we have for Torres.

A few clubs will bring in other players to provide the service to suit their "star" player. As we have Torres.

But no club, to the best of my knowledge, has ever, ever, brought in a manager to suit their "star" player, as Roman looks to be about to.

So what else can R. Bramo do to help our Fernando stop being the 50 million quid dud he brought? How about:

a) Changing the colour of our kit to Red? Blue is soooooo last year dahlings.

b) "Sack" JT and Frank. They obviously haven't delivered the type of football Torres needs and Roman demands, so bring in Stevie Me and Dignity Carragher (Jamie can take over straight away as Club Captain).

c) Dispense with cool sound of The Liquidator pre-kick off and instead have the karaoke sing-a-long of "YNWA" played over the tannoy.

But all joking aside I have heard Roman has plans to transplant Didier Drogba's brain under Nando's Alice Band and his heart under Nando's string vest. Hhhhhhhmmmm. It sounds crazy but it might, just might, work.

Benitez, however...................... no chance!

it isn't torres' fault and that shouldn't be forgotten but if he's coming here to try and get a specific player into form he hasn't shown for years then it is insanity.

I'd laugh you out of the building if this wasn't chelsea under roman.

but it is.

How far will Roman go to service Torres?

Some clubs will change their formation to accommodate their "star" player. As we have for Torres.

A few clubs will bring in other players to provide the service to suit their "star" player. As we have Torres.

But no club, to the best of my knowledge, has ever, ever, brought in a manager to suit their "star" player, as Roman looks to be about to.

So what else can R. Bramo do to help our Fernando stop being the 50 million quid dud he brought? How about:

a) Changing the colour of our kit to Red? Blue is soooooo last year dahlings.

b) "Sack" JT and Frank. They obviously haven't delivered the type of football Torres needs and Roman demands, so bring in Stevie Me and Dignity Carragher (Jamie can take over straight away as Club Captain).

c) Dispense with cool sound of The Liquidator pre-kick off and instead have the karaoke sing-a-long of "YNWA" played over the tannoy.

But all joking aside I have heard Roman has plans to transplant Didier Drogba's brain under Nando's Alice Band and his heart under Nando's string vest. Hhhhhhhmmmm. It sounds crazy but it might, just might, work.

Benitez, however...................... no chance!

You actually put a bit of time and effort into writing this trash. That's what makes it more embarassing! Hope you get all the likes that you are clearly after!

WOW....was this thread really necisarry. The vitriol and hate that some supposed fans have for Chelsea players astounds me!

If Rafa comes in, then it is not because of Torres. If Benitez is appointed it is because he is an experienced (and whisper it sucessful) manager who is availible and willing to take charge, probably for the short term. It is not ideal and i also hate the guy, but for f**k sake people, get a grip!

Archived