Yet another addictive internet game

Just try to keep the hamster flying fast, but as low as you dare and use the gliding as little as possible. reach for the rockets and try to keep the momentum going. Oh yeah and try to release the slingshot late so you get a low path of flight from the start.

And you need a lot of luck...I know I do. Just had a go and got 716, but I totally fluffed the last two hamsters. Only 42 and 60 with them. If I had managed an over 100 flight with just either of them it would've been easily the my new record. Well I made a new personal record for a single hamster with 254.

Just try to keep the hamster flying fast, but as low as you dare and use the gliding as little as possible. reach for the rockets and try to keep the momentum going. Oh yeah and try to release the slingshot late so you get a low path of flight from the start.

And you need a lot of luck...I know I do. Just had a go and got 716, but I totally fluffed the last two hamsters. Only 42 and 60 with them. If I had managed an over 100 flight with just either of them it would've been easily the my new record. Well I made a new personal record for a single hamster with 254.

Nice one, thanks for the tips.

Tried it again today as I thought I'd give it a go and see if I can go over 1000 feet. Not by much, but I did it on my first try today...1043 feet is my new record and I think it's quite probably the last time I'll ever play this one. I set a target to go over 1000 feet and that's accomplished now. But it gets boring pretty fast and the joke got old even faster(damn that music gets on my nerves when I play). Gotta give it credit, though. It did keep me entertained for a lot longer than these things usually do. icon_lol.gif

Archived