Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

erskblue

Rangers/Chelsea connection

I honestly had no idea the links went back so far, and this, the first meeting between the two clubs, took place before I was so much as the proverbial twinkle in my old man's eye!

8347260252_d519ace083.jpg

I honestly had no idea the links went back so far, and this, the first meeting between the two clubs, took place before I was so much as the proverbial twinkle in my old man's eye!

8347260252_d519ace083.jpg

Neither did I, the Ron Harris testimonial was the first I remember.  It must be about time we played them down here surely and a guaranteed sell out.

Rangers?? Come on Celtic is a better club..I think Celtic have a better history and rangers third division not so good but nothing against both of them I don't follow Scottisch Premier League but I have LITTLE more with Celtic :)

Rangers?? Come on Celtic is a better club..I think Celtic have a better history and rangers third division not so good but nothing against both of them I don't follow Scottisch Premier League but I have LITTLE more with Celtic :)

Give it a rest, there's good little troll!

Are you sure friends is the correct term, moi?

well, there is a rhyming phrase which springs to mind, but as I'm a well brought-up lady, I don't like to use it .....

well, there is a rhyming phrase which springs to mind, but as I'm a well brought-up lady, I don't like to use it .....

Don't do it u know Im lying under u bed But im from Holland so my English is not that good buteh I can say my English football verstand is quite good !!

Found this article the other day, referring to the 1954 Rangers v Chelsea game mentioned earlier in this thread. Nice article, it also includes references to Roy Bentley playing for England against Scotland, and an example of early 1950s hooliganism in Austria:

ianmccoll.jpg