cardiff fan in peace

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I graduated from Cardiff uni in the summer so have a soft spot for Cardiff because of that. Wanted you to come up to the PL so I could watch some PL games and now it looks like you'll be promoted a year after I leave... bar stewards.

I don't dislike Swansea though, so I don't really hate either team.

Don't have particular feelings about either.  Cardiff's fans don't exactly have a good reputation though.  This ballboy incident is down to one little prick, so I don't really bear any grudges for Swansea over it.  Though it'd like Bradford to win the cup.

I don't hate Swansea at all, I rather dislike the moronic ball boy and the gutter press for making such a big deal out of nothing.

U will see a few cardiff fans with hazard and 11 on the bk of a city top at leeds on saturday bout 10 of us got it.. he is now a cardiff god lol.. i must say it was fuk all in it really.. thats the papers and the media for u always the same.

I do feel though that the board of Swansea should not only have publicly disowned the little twat but should also have written an open letter to the FA requesting/demanding that no action be taken against Hazard for an incident that was entirely the fault of the spoilt son of one of their directors.

Just out of interest, why do you ask?

1 - because we are welsh

2 - i remeber the early 80s and we didnt see eye to eye

3 - getting ready for next season. We will prob be bubbled to most games in london after 2010

Out of interest when u go west ham or they come to u do u get bubbled to and from the ground??

I do feel though that the board of Swansea should not only have publicly disowned the little twat but should also have written an open letter to the FA requesting/demanding that no action be taken against Hazard for an incident that was entirely the fault of the spoilt son of one of their directors.

The issue being that he is the son of a director, moi.  No doubt his father has protected him in that regard, which has made them take a very neutral stance on the whole situation.  I hope there were some bollockings behind closed doors though. 

17, you cant be a ball boy at that age some right idiots up west

I like Swansea because of their style of football, I don't have any feelings about Cardiff apart from that little scrote Bellamy plays for them

I think Bellamy is a total scrote, but the soft side of me wanted to see him score them into the premier league when he went on loan there, would have been quite the tale

The game in 2010 was probably the highest profile ding dong in a few years and highly viewed on You Tube leading to multiple arrests and jail for some resulting from a fit up, so that much we have in common. I'm still not sure how it all came about TBH. You'll most likely get promo so there'll probably more sensiblness next time given Plod will be bang on in the next games.

Swansea play a half-decent game of football so I like them for that. Cardiff... I have yet to see enough of them to judge their current standard. I've a soft spot for the city though, having friends born and bred there and having spent many a night out in Rosie's as a result!

I've a big dislike for Swansea's cheating, spineless board, who haven't had the grace to come out with condemnation of their nasty little jerk of a ball "boy" and am bloody annoyed with them all for spoiling what should have been a really special day for the team.

Love the idea of Cardiff adopting Eden Hazard as their hero and of you lot wearing those shirts... superb stuff! ::clap2::

I have no feelings either way for Cardiff, you're just another team. I don't like Swansea's fans though, they're w**kers, and that chant they do that just goes on and on and on gets on my tits, its so repetitive.

I liked you a lot better when you wore blue.

Haha yes... me to mate still can't get my head around this red stuff.. we are still cardiff tho. Same fans no history and a few to many lost games at wembley hopefully this is are year 10ptd clear then 2nd place..

Would love to see the likes of chelsea comeing to the ccfc stadium..

Haha yes... me to mate still can't get my head around this red stuff.. we are still cardiff tho. Same fans no history and a few to many lost games at wembley hopefully this is are year 10ptd clear then 2nd place..

Would love to see the likes of chelsea comeing to the ccfc stadium..

Then im sure your guys will be puffing their chests along the KINGS RD again

1 - because we are welsh

2 - i remeber the early 80s and we didnt see eye to eye

3 - getting ready for next season. We will prob be bubbled to most games in london after 2010

Out of interest when u go west ham or they come to u do u get bubbled to and from the ground??

We have quite a few lads from Wales some of which have links to both Cardiff & Swansea(live in those areas ect)

No offence but in the early 80s Cardiff wernt in our league for off the pitch action, 84 proved that.

The 2010 game was a major stitch up by plod, it was so obvious it was with the amount of coppers up & down the north end road/fulham road all holding cameras with some even on a tripod for over the head action, add the local cctv to that as well, also the fact they let 6,000 Cardiff out at the same time as well was ob asking for lads to play up, there was only going to be one winner & neither were fans from either side(sadly)

We've never had a bubble trip as such but we were one of the main clubs in the country going back to the early 80s to have 11.30am kick off times for certain away games like at WHU/Spurs ect also WHU aways CFC always said you had to show a CFC st/membership card to gain entry though i dont know anyone that never got in at WHU.

I dont hate either you or Swansea apart from when you give it the anti English chants especially as you both play in ENGLISH leagues, personally i'd f@ck you both off to the league of Wales league :biggrin:

Hope you come up as Cardiff is another ground i've never done so would look forward to going there, really liked your city when i've been there for cup finals as well.

"tidy mun"