A petition

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

There is a petition going around the Chelsea fans and many forums etc. It's anti Benitez and making sure that he doesn't over stay his welcome at the end of the season. The more signatures the better and hopefully a fair few thousand can sign. It take less than a minute to do so and is for the best of the club.

Here is the link:

https://www.change.org/petitions/chelsea-football-club-ensure-that-rafael-benitez-is-not-considered-beyond-his-interim-title

I think this link has already been posted somewhere else.  And there's another one as well.  But as long as everyone signs it, it doesn't matter where it is signed from. 

It may not do any good, Adam, but it certainly can't do any harm.

RA may well have nothing but contempt for us, but the more people sign this petition, the more we make it clear that we have contempt for him and his decisions.

I think this link has already been posted somewhere else.  And there's another one as well.  But as long as everyone signs it, it doesn't matter where it is signed from. 

It may not do any good, Adam, but it certainly can't do any harm.

RA may well have nothing but contempt for us, but the more people sign this petition, the more we make it clear that we have contempt for him and his decisions.

Well you say that, but I wouldn't be that surprised if the families of everyone that signed that petition were to 'disappear'.

I personally think Roman has done a fantastic job and haven't got a bad word to say about the wonderful man.

Well you say that, but I wouldn't be that surprised if the families of everyone that signed that petition were to 'disappear'.

I personally think Roman has done a fantastic job and haven't got a bad word to say about the wonderful man.

I signed it three times,

Ron Gourlay, Bruce Buck and Eugene Tenenbaum.

I don't think there's much of a worry tbh - Roman won't be even the slightest bit interested in keeping him on.

Compared to the other guys who've "stepped in" whenever Roman's fired someone (Hiddink, RDM, even Grant)....Benitez is not exactly going to be a resounding success is he?

Having said that, Benitez was in a much weaker position than those guys, in terms of the tools he has at his disposal. I've written a little something about it, if anybody fancies a butchers! http://twobanksoffour.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/abramovichs-gamble-set-to-backfire-for-once/

I don't think there's much of a worry tbh - Roman won't be even the slightest bit interested in keeping him on.

Compared to the other guys who've "stepped in" whenever Roman's fired someone (Hiddink, RDM, even Grant)....Benitez is not exactly going to be a resounding success is he?

Having said that, Benitez was in a much weaker position than those guys, in terms of the tools he has at his disposal. I've written a little something about it, if anybody fancies a butchers! http://twobanksoffour.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/abramovichs-gamble-set-to-backfire-for-once/

Just replied to your Blog type thing,

Thought I'd post it here in case it doesn't end up on the page.

Giving Di Matteo the Job he earned was the best thing for the Club, sacking him for not getting this team in transition that you use as an excuse for Benitez sending it backwards through the CL group was the bad idea, RDM had us sitting four points behind United and but for Clattenburg it would have been 2 points ahead of them, now we sit eleven points behind them and Benitez has managed that with the addition of a good striker...how ayone can feel Di Matteo was doing anything but a good Job is beyond me.

You can't seriously think this is going to make the slightest difference?

I think it's quite clear that it doesn't matter what the fans want....

So if you are the big tree

We are the small axe

Ready to cut you down (well sharp)

To cut you down

Ha Ha I just came across another petition...this time from his beloved Scousers.

powered by

Sack Rafa Benitez
  • Author:
    n/a
  • Send To:
    Liverpool FC Supporters

The question on everyones mind is weather or not Liverpool should sack Rafa Benitez.As the season has progressed Benitez has gradually emerged as the favourite for the sack following four straight defeats. This terrible run of results has left Liverpool scrapping for a place in the next round of the champions league and having their title dreams become a distant dream. This is in part to Benitezs ability to make poor decisions both on and off the field. He has developed a team that is solely reliant on both Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres, this is not a bad decision until the time comes when both players become injured and the core of the team is placed upon the likes of Benayoun etc. another of Benitezs genius plans was to offload a player like Xabi Alonso who in the opinion of most Liverpool supporters was a great defensive midfielder with the creativity to provide chances to the attacking players. To paraphrase a Scooby doo baddie If it hadnt been for those pesky draws we would have won it. Thats what it boiled down to last season draws, 11 of them, cost Liverpool the long-awaited return of the league title to Anfield and it seems the same is to happening again this season with Benitezs continual excuses.

or this...

Benitez petition grabs 25,000 signatures in 24 hours
by Anfield Online | Tuesday 27th November 2007 | @jd77

An online petition set up to for Liverpool fans to register their support for Rafa Benitez has signed up nearly 25,000 signatures (current count) in around 24 hours!

Edited by Chippy

I've just got to laugh at that.

Edited by Celery1989

You can't seriously think this is going to make the slightest difference?

I think it's quite clear that it doesn't matter what the fans want....

It does make a difference in my eyes.

Firstly, it's doing something, which at the very least, is better than nothing.

It's easy to pour scorn on others, far harder to do something yourself.

And as soon as you try you will find the world is populated by people eager to criticise, who do nothing themselves.

That's the world we live in I'm afraid.

The petition has already come to the attention of the press, it is closing in on 5000 signatures, and it heightens awareness around the fact the fans are not happy with this appointment.

That can only be a good thing.

Do you think the club welcome this petition? No, they don't. That should be cause enough to sign it.

Maybe they'll think twice about doing such a thing in future, given the embarrassment they are probably feeling at the fans' reaction.

I'm sure the fans, via their dissent, have given the board and/or Roman something to think about.

At the very least it should ensure the interim won't be here beyond the summer, no matter the circumstances, and that can't be a bad thing, surely?

I think the creators of this petition deserve a little bit more credit from you.

They deserve a big round of applause from all Chelsea fans.

So if you are the big tree

We are the small axe

Ready to cut you down (well sharp)

To cut you down

Woodman, spare that tree,

Touch not a single bough,

In youth it sheltered me

And I'll protect it now

'Twas my fore father's hand,

That placed it near the cot

There, woodman, let it stand

Your axe shall harm it not.

Woodman, spare that tree,

Touch not a single bough,

In youth it sheltered me

And I'll protect it now

'Twas my fore father's hand,

That placed it near the cot

There, woodman, let it stand

Your axe shall harm it not.

You'd have to go a long way to see a point more spectacularly missed.